Jaylynn's past

Dedicated to JaylynnBrito

"We've got to go" Jannell says. Bam boom slap. Minute after minute, fight after fight. Jannell gives up. She slams a broken pipe on the police who's trying to fight her, hard enough to give her time to save her daughter, Jaylynn. She dumps Jaylynn's back pack out and fills it with food, water and a note. Then she wraps the 4 year old with a winter coat. Lays her into a cozy basket and runs to Mrs. Maryann's house. Mrs. Maryann was Jannell's babysitter when her mother couldn't help, due to her cancer, and she was like her second mother after her first mother, Janet, passed away from her dangerous cancer.

13 years later, Mrs.Maryann was looking through the backpack and she found the letter. That she didn't see years before.

Dear Mrs.Maryann,

I am still fighting for my daughter's life. I apologize for not being there for her. I'm begging for you to teach her, love her, and take care of her. I would suggest that you tell her about me when she is between 10 - 18 so she would understand clearly. Please help me. Her birthday is, I know it sounds wierd but October 31,1997. Her name is, Jaylynn.

Your's truly,

Jannell Joibridge

Mrs. Maryann was surprised.

Meanwhile, Jaylynn finds out her dangerous skill. So to calm herself, she takes a walk. And Charles Xavier finds her...