Revenge

I' m thinking about distroying the most precious thing I can think of, my dad's lab, other than that it's my new step-mother, Jannell, she's a ,model, designer and a well, mother. She's a great person, she talks me through my problems and she's like my BFF. I can't hurt her. But, my dad's lab is a great place to do what I do best. Mess-up. It's revenge time! Watch out world because here we go.

Ok, knock over this, pour a little bit of this in here, doo doo doo, plop, splash. Dop dop boom. Someone is coming. No no no! Sploosh. Ow, what was that? No time for that I've got to go.

"Were you in my lab", those words hang in the air as dad is trying to ask Jannell softly what hapened. "Michael, one thing I don't do is lie to you, now, do you think I would ever go in there without you after what happened last time?"she asked sarcasticly.

I better get some rest. Maybe a good 5 minutes. But before I do that I should check my texts.

To Makenzie Holland: yeah, I don't think that will work. Wait wrong number.sorry.
From Jazz 2685xoxo

Right wrong number because no one ever texts me after the incident. I am not an alien people. Well that was a waste of time. Good night world, and people not smart enough to text me. Geez.