2. Trying

After dressing up and getting ready for college, I got a text from my girlfriend. It was already late so I told her to get ready followed by a good morning and I made my way out of my house. I drove to my destination in a Mini Cooper but before I arrived there, I went to Starbucks and a bakery store, I got her what she always love and mine too.

I know I'm not the best boyfriend, but I know how to keep a woman happy. I grew up with two sisters so I know how to handle them, it takes time for a woman to get over with her sadness when it involve love. This is why I do this daily for her, I love to see her happy and all. But empty feelings appear when she leaves making me feel like I'm not enough.

I went out of my car, get my bags, the drinks and cakes. Thats when I hear a voice,

"Ethan~"

This made me jumped a little and quickly turn to the voice. There she was, my girlfriend. Her house is closer to the college so I knew she will arrive earlier than me.

"Oh Kizy, you are early" I said this to her with a soft smile.

She walked over to me lively to help me with the stuff in my hands, then we walked together into the building. We were a little bit awkward ever since the big fights we had, but that didn't stop me from giving her gifts and artworks for her. Something burn inside of me, which was attention.

"Hey Kizy, why don't-" my words were cut off when she saw her friends including Shawn.

"Hey Ethan, they are waiting for me. Sorry I couldn't..." she stopped talking and analyse my face. Apparently my emotions were written all over my face, this made her sigh.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let them wait. We can have lunch together with them! How about that?"

I looked towards her and said,

"Its okay, you can hang out with them. You don't have to do this for me, just have fun. Besides I'm not really that close to them, I would be the odd one out so yeah. Its better if I don't join, I'll be going now so love ya and probably I'll see you later"

I couldn't give her time to respond and just pat her head before I left. I felt upset and sad, but my mood change when a strong smack to my back caused me to turn around and hit them as a reflex.

"Owwwww" the poor lad fell to the ground, I wanted to scold the person. That lad was Kyungsoo and I laughed for a bit then I helped him to get up. We talked alot the whole time before parting to our own classes.