Part 3

"Oh fuck," I muttered under my breath.

Elon turned around in his rolling chair and with a seductive chuckle asked, "I'm sorry, what was that?"

"Oh nothing, I'm y/n, I apologize for being so late."

"It's alright, I've hired people who've made much more questionable first impressions. You've probably met Cody, right? He's a software engineer moonlighting as a secretary while Linda is out on maternity. During his interview, he spilled kombucha all over my artificial cowhide rug and he's still here."

We exchange a laugh and Elon gestures towards the chair across from him. I go to sit down and the soft, white leather embraces my ass cheeks and I feel at ease in his presence.

"So..." Elon looks me in the eye with a piercing gaze, "why do you want this job?"

"I graduated from Stanford last year with a degree in CS. Programming has been my passion since I was a little girl and I think I could be an asset to this company." I flashed a small smile, as I executed my rehearsed line with success. 

Elon crossed his arms and nodded. After about two minutes of silence, he hollered, "CoooOOooOdYYyy."

Within seconds, Cody was standing in the doorway, like an obedient soldier reporting for duty. "Yea, boss?"

Elon gestured him to come over to his desk and the two whispered briefly. I could see Cody glancing over at me frequently, in particular at my large breasticles. Our eyes met and he smiled nervously and looked down at the ground. 

Elon asked me a few more questions with Cody still in the room. He told me I was the last applicant interviewing for the position, and that I was by far the most qualified and suitable candidate for the job.

I blushed and thanked him. We shook hands and our gazes met. "I believe I speak for us both," he gestured towards Cody, "when I say we look forward to working with you and seeing you around." He smirked and walked us out the door. Cody led me back through hallway to the exit. 

"We're glad to have you on board. Let me know if you ever need anything, here's my number," Cody gave my a sticky note with his number messily scrawled in a blue-ink pen. "It was great meeting you." Cody waved as I began my descent down the 21 floors of stairs.