Chapter Twenty-Four

Neil

Once I left Trevor's I honestly didn't know what to think. I went to his house planning to hurt him but instead I gave him a chance to live. Should I have done that or should I have shown them what I can do? Once I got in a taxi all I could think about was Kat. I just wanted to see her. I wanted to feel her touch and her warm naked body against mine while I was laying there smoking. She always knew how I liked my smoke. She would rub my chest and make sure I got no ash on it. Once I was done smoking, she would climb on top of me and ride me. I might have taken her virginity but honestly you wouldn't even know she was a virgin. She was amazing in bed. Kat was always willing to try knew things even in bed. She was like one great big package that you never wanted to let go. I fell asleep thinking of her. She was my happy place.

"Kat, I've never thought this would turn into something."

"Is that a good or bad thing?"

I smirked and stood up, I walked up to her in my half button up tee shirt and her panties. I pressed my body against her. She was so warm and soft. I didn't even care what she was doing I just wanted her right then and there. "Of course baby, you are a good thing." I bit down on her shoulder a little. I heard her giggle and push me away a little. All I was wearing was my boxers. I made her turn around so she was facing me. "Kat, I love you. And I want a future with you. I know you don't believe me but it's true. I'm gonna get you a ring baby. I shouldn't tell you this but I am. I want to have a kids with-"

"Neil. Listen to what you are saying. We've might be drinking too much." She was going to keep going but I cut her off.

"I want to marry you and I want a family with you. I might have drank a lot but that's what I want. Isn't that what you want?" She didn't answer. I picked her up gently and placed her on the counter, I was looking her in the eyes, rubbing my hands up and down on her thighs.

"We can't have a family if you have the club. That is your family." She started to get off the counter but I refused.

"Not so fast little lady." I bit my lip knowing she loves that. "If you agree to be with me in marriage and if we have kids later on then I'll leave the club. They do not mean as much to me as you do baby. Come on. Let me show you.." I gently slid down her panties. I unbuttoned her shirt that she was wearing.  I kissed her all the way down her stomach. I was inches away from the part I wanted so badly. But I wasn't going to bed for it, I could make her beg for it. "Say it baby."

She giggled again, "Neil, you know you can't leave." I ignored what she said because it wasn't the answer I wanted. I licked my lips and looked up at her. "I'm not going to say it.." she bit her lip and I dove in. I swirled my tongue and sucked on her. I could hear her moan and whine.

"Say it." I whispered my hot breath on her. "Say yes to my proposal."

"N-no." She pulled my hair trying to get me up. I pulled her closer and her moans got louder. "Right there Neil! Mmm!" Her legs started to shake and that's when I knew she was close. I stood up and wiped my mouth. She was breathing so fast.

"Kat, I know you want to be with me. Be my bride.." she wasn't noticing what I was doing. "How do you think babies are made babe?" I stuck myself inside her and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I felt her nails dig into me.  " just say yes.." I let out a grunt. Man, she was so tight and warm. I kept thrusting deeper and deeper at a slow pace.

"You're so big baby..right there. I'm almost...." I grunted getting impatient. I stopped and looked at her while being all the way inside her.

"Tell me you love me, Kat."

"Neil, I do love you. I know these are just words."

"We'll go pick out a ring baby, I'm telling you I want to be with you." I picked her up and brought her to the couch. It was to where she was on top on me. Without even doing anything she was riding me slowly. I hung my head back. She knew what she was doing.

"Yes.." she whispered in my ear. I looked in her eyes and she smiled. "Yes baby." I gave a smile and kissed her hard. She kept going and going picking up the speed. "I'm going to cum."

"Keep going baby." I grunted, feeling myself about too as well.

"I love you, Neil."

~~~

I opened my eyes and notice I was about to be back at the hotel. I couldn't stop thinking of all the time I was with Kat. I loved it. That was the last time I was with her physically. I just wanted her out of my head. I look down and see a bulge in my pants. Rolling my eyes, I paid the person and left the car. I walk into the hotel with my hands in my jacket pocket. I didn't even care what was happening below the belt.

I was waiting for the elevator and I felt someone behind me. She then stepped next to me. I didn't look at her but I could see the long hair.

"What are you thinking about?" I look at her with one eyebrow raised.

"What?" She looked down at my pants. I bit my lip a little embarrassed now. I didn't think it was that noticeable.

"Nothing, just an ex-girlfriend." That was the first time I said ex.

"Why would she wanna walk away from that?" She giggles. "I wouldn't want too." I started to turn a little red. She was definitely hitting on me.

"Actually, it was my fault to begin with."

"A bad boy?" I look at her. "Take me to the bar and buy me a drink." I look in the other direction, towards the hotel bar. "Oh, come on. You got somewhere else to be?" I then thought about Jesse. I bit my lip, maybe I should go check on him. She walked in front of me and stuck her hands in her leather jacket that had fur around the hood. She was wearing these tight blue jeans that fit her body. She had this perfect skinny waist and wide hips that was followed by her big ass and thick thighs. I couldn't resist so I followed her.