Chapter 22: XOXO

Hey its Kellie please keep commenting & voting. Tell me what you think.

(Picture of Travis)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 month later

(Kellie's P.O.V.)

Its was Saturday morning, chill day. I didn't have to work, And sense it was close to my due date I wouldn't be going to work anyway. I'm happy that I can stay home and chill with my bae. We laid on the bed watching the walking dead. Well I was the only one watching it Prince was sleep across my lap. This shit was scary ass hell. I had to turn it off before I went into labor.

*Someone knocked on the door*

I got up to go to the door.

"Who is it." I said. I didnt hear anyone say anything so I looked out the peep hole to see cybil standing there. Its been a month and im just now hearing from her ass smh.

"Hey stranger." I said opening the door. "Hey Kellie. Can I come in." She said "Well of course." I said stepping back. We walked in the living room and sat down. "So how you been?" I asked "Great, everything has been great. How have you been?" She said "Good." I said "That's good, I heard you got engaged to Jacob." She said "Yea." I said holding out my hand showing off my big rock. "It's beautiful. I'm so happy for you." She said getting up to hug me "Thanks." I said letting her go "Kellie im sorry about...." she said before I cut her off "No I'm sorry I was being a asshole. I'm happy that your with Tony, I'm happy that your happy." I said smiling a little.

"Awh, me and Tony have gotten closer it's been really good, except every time Zaria comes over I have to leave." She said "He makes you leave when she comes around?!" I asked "No, no I decide to leave cause I don't want to breath the same air as her." She said laughing.  "Oh haha, tell me some. Have you seen Aden (Lala's baby) his gotten so big now his like a month old now. Her and Ray moved to this big house in Beverly Hills. So I haven't really been up there its such a long drive." I said "Oh yea his so cute she sends me pics." She said "Hey soon to be brother in law." Cybil said smiling when Prince walked out the room. "Wassup sis." He said laughing and walking back to the room

"Well I just came to talk to you, I got my number changed, Tony bought me an iphone 6. Here's the number and my address." She said handing me a piece of paper "Okay, I'll stop by sometime I need to properly meet Tony anyway." I said laughing "Okay mom, I love you." She said laughing and hugging me "I love you to babes."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Unkown P.O.V.)

"I just moved here I dont really know my way around." I said to this guy I met today at the gas station.

"Oh, well do you need a place to stay?" He asked as if I was gone consider staying with him, nigga please!

"Yea, I'm going to stay with my friend, but thanks for asking." I spoke before getting in my car.

"Wait Ma, I didn't get your name." He said. Ugh niggas always calling girls ma.

"Tell me yours then I'll tell you mine." I said smiling.

"Travis! It's Travis." He said

"Nice to meet you Travis!" I said before pulling off. I heard him yell wait but I kept going.

I have to admit he was really cute, but im not interested in all this boy drama. I have goals, goals that include me going to college at UCLA and becoming a photographer. Right now the last thing on my mind is boys.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Travis P.O.V.)

Today I met this really cute girl, she was chinese, with big black glasses, black hair and pretty small black eyes. I didn't get her name or number,  《at this moment I knew I fucked up》

Oh well, I gotta go see my cousin anyway.

"Hello?" Jacob said

"Wassup cuz, where you at?" I asked

"Ayyye, im at the crib come swing by, I'll text u the address." He said

"Ight." I said before hanging up

I got to Jacobs house. I pulled in the driveway.  "Aye bruh." He said grabbing me and pulling me into a big bear hug.

"Wassup man." I said barely breathing, he was squeezing me so tight.

"Come in man." Jacob said

"Man this a nice house, surprised its clean. You sure you live here?!" I said laughing

"Man I've been over my girl house, for the past couple of weeks. I just came home to check on things and get the mail." He said

"Oh you still wit Z?" I asked

"Nawll man, that thot and I haven't spoke in 2 months now." Jacob said

"For real??!" Jacob said

"Yeah mann, I'm engaged now, she went shopping you can meet her later." He said

"Congratulations, what happened to you and Z tho?" I asked

"That's a long story for another day." Jacob said. We had a couple of beers and talked about old times and I had to get him hip about family issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kellie's P.O.V.)

Me and dajh just got back from babies r us shopping for baby clothes & other things. I'm nervous about becoming a mother, but I'm ready to get these babies out of me.

"Yes!! my friend jakailah will be here any minute now. I can't wait for you to meet her." Dajh said. "Okay, I think I recognize that name have I met her before?" I asked "Prolly, a long time ago though." Dajh said "Oh."

25 minutes later

The door bell rang

"Coming, I hope that's her." Dajh said

"BAE!!" Dajh yelled

"Heyy bish."

"Jakailah, I want to meet my best friend Kellie." Dajh said introducing us. "Hi, you can call me Kayla for short. I think we've met." Jakailah said "Yeah I think so, but heyy." I said hugging her. She was pretty Chinese and black, black straight hair, with big black glasses, and small black pretty eyes.