Chapter 15: It's A Boy!

Hey guys its Kellie I'm going to try to make this chapter long hope you like it comment amd vote please ✌

~~~~~~~~~~

(Cybil's P.O.V.) "I had a great time." I said "Me too we should definitely hang more often." Tony said. I met Tony at the hospital I'm working at, I was his nurse the day he was there. Tony is sexy as hell. He's brown skin, light brown eyes, a really cute smile that always makes me smile, and dark brown dreads, and he makes me laugh. Aye I've always had a thing for dread heads . He is everything I've been looking for, but the way my commitment issues are set up I don't think I'll be able to trust him. "Yea of course, just let me know when you want to hang and I can make it happen." I said laughing and getting out the car "Haha ok, wait I don't get a goodbye kiss?" Tony said pulling me back in the car. "Oh yea." I said kissing my hand and putting it on his forehead "Oh for reall?!" Tony said laughing and wiping his forehead off "Yep." I said laughing and getting out the car.

"Anybody home..." I said until I seen Ray sitting on the couch. What the hell is he doing here. "Uhmmm Hi." I said looking confused "Ugh Whatup." Ray said. I know this Nigga didn't!! I understand Lala is in love with him and pregnant with his baby, but I'll kill this nigga. Cause I don't give ah fuckkk!! "Oh Hey Cybil." Lala said. And this bitch coming out with a robe on and shit, I know they didn't have sex up in here! "Lala can I talk to you." I said walking to my room "Yea." Lala said "Were is Kellie and why is he here?" I said " Kellie is with Jacob, and he's here because I want him to be." Lala said "What does Kellie know he here." I said "Ugh no." Lala said "Look you betta get the UGH! out of ya throat." I said "Girl look we getting ready to leave." Lala said walking out my room "Good." I said "Shut the fuck up." Lala said. This hoe got me fucked up!!

~~~~~~~~~~

(Lala's P.O.V.) Today is my doctors appointment and Ray is coming with me. I'm finally going to find out if I'm going to have a boy or a girl, Lawd I pray its a boy. " Baby you ready." Ray said "Yep." I said

30 minutes later

Me and Ray got to the hospital. We are in the waiting room man its hella people here. So I know this is going to be a while. "Come on baby." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see who it was And to my surprise its that desperate hoe Zaria. I turned back around hoping she didn't see me, but I'm pretty sure she did cause she walked right in front of me and Ray and sat right across from us. "Baby I'm over here." Zaria said "Ok." Roc said holding Keith. I can't believe this nigga is with her. I looked over at Ray to see if he was paying attention he had his earphones in his ear so I wasn't sure. But like I thought he was. He was staring at Roc like he killed his dog. "You ok?" Ray whispered "Yeah, why wouldn't I be." I said. Ray nodded and focused back on his phone. Zaria kept staring at me I feel like this bitch is really trying me, I just have to say something. "Is there a problem bitch." I said "Excuse me?!" Zaria said "You staring pretty fucking hard." I said "Baby please, calm down." Ray said "Oh I'm calm, I just want to know if there's a problem, I mean I know I look good." I said "Bitch please you ain't nothing to stare at." Zaria said "Hahaha and like you are?!" I said "Shut yo nasty pussy having ass up!" Zaria said "Ms. Smith." The nurse said right before I was getting ready to beat this bitch ass. Pregnant or not it don't make no difference to me. "God just saved yo life." I said walking to the nurse.

~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kellie's P.O.V.) "Ahhh! I can't wait till I have these babies. Cybil who was that on the phone?" I said "It was mom she wanted to know how you were I told her your doing fine, and she also wanted to know when the babies where due." Cybil said "What you tell her." I said "I told her July 15." Cybil said "Whhyyy?!" I said "Come on Kellie she is our mother." Cybil said "No she's your mother, she never cared about me. And now all of a sudden she finds out that I'm pregnant and she wanna play grandma. I ain't got time for her ass." I said. Me and my mom don't have a real good relationship. Cybil was my mom's favorite ever sense i went to jail. And even before then she still treated me like shit, but I don't really give a fuck I'm a daddy's girl anyway.

"Hey you guys." Lala said walking in the house "Hey." I said "So I found out the sex of the baby." Lala said smiling "OMG really what is it." Cybil said "It's a BOY!!" Lala said "Ahhhh yay." I said "Now you won't have to worry about it being a stripper like you." Cybil said "Why you always got some negative to say." Lala said "Aye that's just me." Cybil said laughing "Whatever, so Kellie you went to the doctor yesterday tell me what's the sex of your babies." Lala said "Well I told her I didn't want to know." I said "What the hell you do that for." Cybil said "Well I want to be surprised." I said "I guess, but I'm mad at you I really wanted to know. And you won't believe what happened to me today." Lala said "What?" Cybil and I said "Well I seen Zaria today." Lala said "Really want happened." Cybil said "Well the bitch was trying start some, if it wasn't for that nurse calling my name she would have been dead." Lala said "Wow I wish I was there. I would have beat her ass." I said "Yea that's why I'm glad you weren't there." Lala said laughing "And guess who she was with." Lala said "Who?" Cybil and I said "She was with Roc." Lala said "WHAT!!" Cybil and I said "Girl yeah, his fine ass fucking her now." Lala said "Damn and Ray, Jacob, and Roc where all friends. This bitch fucking the whole squad." Cybil said laughing "Wow talk about thotties." I said laughing "Yep." Lala said "Well I ain't worried bout Zaria, as long as she keeps her distanced we good." I said. Well its not a shock to me that she with Roc now, but damn she fucking everybody.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope ya'll like this chapter sorry it's short but please comment and vote ✌