Go to sleep, Zak

It's 4:09 AM.

Currently, Zak has been awake for approximately 26 hours. Or, well, as awake as someone could be with such a messed up sleep schedule. To think he had mostly fixed it five days ago in order to be awake when his mom called in the mornings. Only, he'd decided to do another sleep stream, then he accidentally pulled an all nighter while editing. Then he wanted to stay up late to talk with a6d longer than the times their schedules normally align. Then he binged the new stranger things season. It just happened okay? It's not like he's avoiding sleep! He loves sleeping! ...

Ugh. Come on, Zak. Get it together.

Except he can't really think about the consequences; his brain is as active as his stream's chat as he messes around on their private survival server. He's rambling about something in the game—the perpendicularity of the blocks, probably—while he makes his way back home after wandering off to find more dogs to tame. Except, he kind of drifts away. His mouth is still moving, and he's still directing his character, but his brain decides to nope out. It's almost relaxing, not having to think about anything. Until...

BUH DUHDUHDUH DUH-DUH DUH
BUH DUHDUH DUH-DUH

He jumps slightly in his chair, snapping back to real life. What's going on? Is he streaming? Shit- did he just fall asleep? He glances to chat, but they didn't seem to notice. It looks like he got a song donation.

He says, "Hey thanks for the donation, man." But he then goes to turn the song off immediately. No Thomas the tank engine ear-rape at 4 AM, please.

Once he arrives back at his Minecraft house, he decides to just idle and do a bit of a QnA instead. Something to keep his mind from slowing.

Skep141414: how long have you been streaming?

"Around six hours now, I think."

Skeppybean: what is your new dog's name?

"Muffin the fourteenth."

Haloskepps: When do you move in with BBH?

He sighs, ignoring that one, and decides to rest his head in his arms on his desk.

Illumiiinati: what's your favorite color?

"Easy- diamond color, duh." He pauses to yawn before saying, "... more questions?"

A6dbucket: What is your favorite faster remix?

"It's gotta be the pingspoofing one... with Bad y'know? ... it's perfect."

Pinecooones: Do you plan on going to vidcon next year?

"Hmm... yeah I'll go." He closes his eyes for a second, before he hears another superchat donation read out:

"Yo skep, when are you going to sleep?"

Huh? He opens his eyes. When did he close them?

"... What?"

"It's like 5 AM there, right? You should really end the stream."

Wait- that's a French man on teamspeak, not a superchat donation.

"Oh... hi A6d." 

"Yeah. Hey, dude. Go to bed."

"Nooooo... but I'm not tired! There's still a lot of stuff I can do!"

"You were literally just asleep for five minutes on stream before I joined on."

"What? No I wasn't... right chat?"