Its about her

Hold still baby" my mom says to me "I promise it won't hurt so bad" as she holds my hands down. "I-i-i-t-t-s-s dark mamma I can't see" I stuttered trying to to hold my tears nerves building up in my throat. I felt rough hands tugging on the buckle of my pants "who's there?" I struggle to get up "shut the girl up" a deep raspy voice spat at my mother whose hands tighten around my wrist "shhhhh he's only going to be a minute don't you wanna help your mother pay a debt? then you have to be a be a good girl" she quickly said her voice sounded frighten by the mans tone.

The hands tug at the button of my pants unzipping them my tears slide down my face which is captured by the cloth around my eyes. He roughly pulls the rest of my pants down gripping the waist band of my underwear my cries got louder"m-m-m-a-a-a " i was hushed by a sharp pain from my mouth I felt blood ooze from my lips as I could taste the matallic taste of it in my mouth "I thought I told you to shut the Lil bitch up up before I change my mind" the voice spoke up more loudly this time "meg hush if I have to tell you again its going to be a problem understood?" I just shook my head because I knew what that meant.

I could feel sweat on my chest and the burning sensation between my thighs I had stopped crying long past a minute ago. I drifted off to place where I had more dolls then I could imagine and they were all on the beach with me playing in the white sand that covered my pink nail polish I was interrupted when I heard him grunt as creamy icky wet stuff was sliding down my thigh I could barely move my legs it's like they were stuck like the stains on the bed. My mamma had released my wrist and I could feel the blood pumping back into them, it was sore a bit because of the hold she had on them. I could hear my ma get up "your debt is paid I'll even give you something extra cause she was tight" the voice spoke I had pulled the rag fromy eyes just in time to see him walking out the room. My mamma had balled up her fist turning to look at me " look at you pull ya clothes up and wipe ya fuckin face you almost cost me that". She spat stepping out the room slamming it shut I tried as quickly as I could to pull up my clothes but the burning sensation was really hurting I gritted my teeth and tried to stand up to pull them over my behind. As I tried to to take a step my legs wobbled causing me to whimper out.

The moment I opened the door I could smell smoke everywhere " mamma ..mammma" I called out "Hey Lil gal what you doing ya sweet pretty thang" I flinched as I turned to look at the man sitting on a tired old couch booze in one hand and smoking coming from his mouth "look you leave that chile alone.. Baby this ain't no place for kids gon get up outta here go find ya mamma" the lady shoe'd me away. As I madey way downstairs toward the light in the kitchen I could see my mamma slumped on the floor eyes low and red needle marks up her arm I shook her a few times starting to get even more scared then I already was "bitch gon get the fuck outta my face pushing me off her I wiped tears from my eyes as I slowly made my way towards the door looking back once to see she had already knodded off.

This is my firstPlease comment/vote I would really appreciate it thank you ☺