CHAPTER.3: The argument

After school, Lincoln walked back home with a really sad look on his face. 

Suddenly, Lincoln found a river, and so he walked up to the river and looked at it for a second. Then he had an idea, he decided to take off the squirrel suit and throw it into the river and let it float away. Lincoln was kind of worried about this because littering is illegal.

Lincoln: (Thinking inside his head.) "Come on Lincoln, don't worry about this, you don't deserve to be hateful you deserve to be happier. JUST GET RID OF THE SQUIRREL SUIT!!!" 

And that's what he did, he took off the suit and trowed it into the river hoping that he'll never see the dumb squirrel suit ever again. When Lincoln threw the suit into the river it started to float away. And the only thing that Lincoln is wearing right now is his orange shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes. 

Lincoln: "Well, it's done."

Then Lincoln waked away.

10 MINUTES LATER:

Lincoln got home and opened the front door. When he got inside the house the family aren't in the living room, so Lincoln yelled out.

Lincoln: "EVERYBODY IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!, GET IN HERE NOW!!!"

And so, the Loud family came to the living room, and to there surprise they all found lincoln without his suit on.

Luna: (Shocked) "DUDE!!, WHERES YOUR SUIT!?!"

Luan: "Those clothes you're wearing right now, don't suit you." (Laughs.) "Get it? but seriously where the hell is your suit?"

Lola and Lana: (Angry.) "Do you want us to die from your bad luck?"

Suddenly, Lincoln got angry after Lola and Lana asked him a question, he had enough of the word bad luck.

Lincoln: (Angry like he's going to explode with anger.) "SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP TALKING ABOUT THE GOD DAME SUIT!!"

Mom and Dad: "HEY!, Don't you yell at your family like that."

Lincoln: (Pointing at his parents.) "SHUT UP GUYS!!"

Lori: "Where is your suit?"

Lincoln: "Oh, so you want to know what I've done with the suit. I'll tell you why IT'S BECAUSE EVER SINCE YOU GUYS STARTED FORCING ME TO WEAR THE SUIT I'VE BEEN BULLIED AT SCHOOL SO MANY TIMES, SUCH AS BEING A LAUGHING STOCK, BULLYS BEATING THE CRAP OUT OF ME, AND DEATH THREATS!!!, AND EVER SINCE YOU FORCED ME TO SLEEP OUTSIDE THE DAME HOUSE I'VE BEEN FREEZING TO DEATH, I EVEN THOUGH I WAS GOING TO DIE!!"

The family was so shocked about what Lincoln said. Small tears started to fall out of there eyes.

Leni: (Shocked and sad.) "Oh my god Lincoln, I-I didn't know.

Lincoln: "WHAT THE HELL WOULF YOU KNOW!?!, YOUR NOTHING BUT A COMPLETE RETARD!!"

The family including Leni were even more shocked about what Lincoln said.