CHAPTER.4: LINCOLN RAN AWAY!

Lincoln: (Angry as hell.) "THAT'S IT!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!, ALL YOU GIRLS DO TO ME IS COMPLAIN ABOUT ME, ARGUING WITH ME, SNITCHING ON ME, AND ATTACKING ME!!!, I'VE HAD IT WITH YOUR SHIT!!"

The loud family: "But..."

Lincoln: "BUT NOTHING!!"

Luan: "But Linc, were so super duper sorry from the very bottom of our hearts."

After Luan's sentence, a tear started to fall out of her eyeball. But sadly Lincoln doesn't believe her.

Lincoln: "Sorry?, Sorry?, SORRY!?!, NO!!!, HOW IS THE WORD SORRY EVER GONNA FIX THIS!?!" (Calms down.) "Look, guys, once you've made a most terrible mistake ever, you can't take it back at all."

Lori: (Walks up to Lincoln and has her two hands on his shoulders.) "Lincoln, you can take back a most terrible mistake ever if you learn from your mistakes."

Lincoln: (Gets Loris's hands off of his shoulders.) "No you can't, that's it I had enough, I'm leaving this house and I'm never coming back."

The family was even absolutely way more shocked than ever about what Lincoln said. Not a word came out of the shocked parents and not even a word came out of the shocked sisters. but Lola asked Lincoln a question.

Lola: "Where will you go?"

Lincoln: (Tears falling out of his eyes.) "I don't know, but I don't want to be here."

And so, Lincoln opened the front door and left the house. The family didn't stop him because they all thought that he'll come back tomorrow.

Lynn: "Finally that worthless loser is gone."

Dad: "Go to your room."

Lynn: "AAAAUUUUUGGH!!"

And so Lynn stomped upstairs and stomped all the way back to her room.

(THIS ISNT THE END OF THE STORY BECAUSE CHAPTER.5 IS COMING SOON!)