•Forgiving Family•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ITᗴᗴᑎ: OᖇᘜIIᑎᘜ ᖴᗩᗰIY

I couldn't understand that he knew about his daughter. That she wasn't in a jail in America. She was just living her life—in Japan—lazing around Leo's apartment and disappearing for a few hours a day before coming back disheveled and secretive. He knew that Scarlett killed his wife?

"You knew?"

"Yes, she's crazy. But she's my daughter, and I can't sell her out. I thought she'd change when we move but it looks like history's just repeating itself." He walked to the other side of his desk again and pulled something out of the drawer. It was a bottle of cologne with no label on it. He handed the glass over to me and explained what exactly it was used for. "Spray this on you every morning. Don't forget because this will protect you and let Scarlett know your mine. Well— not mine but untouchable."

His cheeks were a red hue that made my heart flutter as I thought of his words. I wouldn't mind being his if I got to see this everyday. Watch him cwhen we woke up, take his pictures whenever I wanted, and kiss the plump lips his sleeping form sported. I asked him the contents of the bottle while the thoughts about sleeping in bed with him consumed my mind.

"Blessed salt water and rose extract. This will help keep her powers at bay when she's mad at you. She can't use them if you where this. Wait, did she use them on you?"

I nodded at his question, and his face cringed at my answer. Sometimes I can feel the aftermath of her powers flow through me unexpectedly. It feels like shockwaves zap me every so often when I think about her, and it does when Leo and I are talking about her. I double over and start coughing violently, blood dripping down the side of my mouth and out my nose. All I see is red and I feel so lightheaded when Leo wraps me in his arms.

"Oh, no. If she used her powers on you already that's not a good sign. Why does she always take things that mean the most to me?"

His words have me flustered, and his hands on my hips keep me blushing. I can't control my heart as the blood drips from the corner of my lip. I cough one last time before asking him a question that's been on my mind for the last couple seconds. "I mean something to you?"

Leo's eyes flickered from the marbled ground to my cocoa eyes. He took them in—my eyes—drinking the intoxicating chocolate through his own. It looked like he couldn't handle just looking without touching any longer. He leaned in and caught my lips again with his.

It didn't matter that the blood was still on the corner of my mouth. It didn't matter that my camera was getting crushed between our bodies. It really didn't matter that when I stood up from my chair, he pushed me to his desk and papers filed off the wood onto the floor. He just kissed me like I wasn't a eighteen year old boy—more like an idealistic partner he saw having in many ways than one.

My legs cloaked around his expansive hips as his groin pressed against my ass. Our lips still connected and massaging while he rubbed himself on me. The rich feeling of him had me drunk on nothing but his body. I wanted him to fuck me. All this pent up energy and lust taking over my hormones as quickly as Leo entered my life. He pulls away finally saying "Does that give you your answer?"

"No, I think I need some more convincing," I say with my hands rubbing up and down his back, grazing just a bit above his backside. I graze my hand above for a little; then my hand moves to his bottom, and I squeeze. Promptly his tongue is exploring the uncharted world of my cavity, and my hands are pinching his firm flesh harshly until his fingers slip between us. He gropes me and I'm smirking as our tongues become one.

Some never expect to be caught in such a sinful situation, and I was one of those people that never knew it could happen. Especially how awkward it would be when someone that Leo knew caught us. It was a man that I knew all too well—my uncle, Xiaodun—and he was extremely shocked when he spotted me.

My eyes were probably the size of saucers—all white, hardly any brown anymore—when the lawyer quickly rushed over to us and pulled us apart. I was so bewildered at the man's actions, but I knew that I was in deep shit now that he knew.

Leo looked angry—like really fucking angry—when his coworker laid his hands on me, but he didn't know how he was related to me. I didn't even know he worked here. I knew he was a lawyer, but out of all places, why did he have to work with Leo.

"What the hell are you doing?" I hated when my uncle scolded me like he waiting for me to do wrong. I looked down to the ground feeling awkward and weird now that I was caught with some who was about to nail me on the desk, and Xiaodun wasn't amused in the slightest at the position we were in. "Are you trying to seduce my boss?"

I shook my head violently like the coughs shook my body earlier. How could he say that right in front of Leo? I have never seduced anyone in my life, so why the hell would I want to? What reason would I have to anyway? I didn't even know Leo was a lawyer in the first place.

Suddenly Leo grabbed me, yanking my body behind his. I was now away from my uncle, but his eyes still penetrated my head. A fuming Leo took me by surprise as his tight grip tensed when Xiaodun stepped closer.

"Get out of my office, now." This wasn't the Leo voice I've come so accustomed to, this was Mister King—the lawyer—who I'm not so familiar with. Barking his orders with a sort of grace and elegance but still managing to be stern and assertive. It made my knees weak, and I wanted nothing more than to start up where we left off. But my uncle was still here, and I couldn't do anything.

"Kanto, your mother will be finding out about this," Xiaodun said with an expression I haven't seen on him before. I was terrified but didn't care about it too much. What would she do? She kicked me out almost two years ago because of me not being her standards. With his final words, he left the office without looking back. I was left with more problems and a confused lawyer.