~Izaya~

Only Four Words

Reader's POV:

I sighed as I stared into rusty red eyes, that were also staring into my E/C eyes. His pale face kept creeping towards my own, making me a bit nervous, he was smirking. Izaya Orihara was currently straddling me on his black couch with our fingers interlocked. "Your H/C hair is so pretty Y/N~!!" Izaya sang as he twirled my hair in his hands.

I sighed and let the information broker do as he pleased. I gave a blank look at the black haired man siting on me. He smirked and gave a chuckle as he looked back into my eyes. "Izaya please get off of me." I said a bit coldly.

Izaya chuckled and brought my hair up to his lips and kissed the H/C curl. My usually S/C went a light pink and I swatted at Izaya's hand. "Your so cute Y/N~!!" Izaya sang now nibbling on my hair, I flicked his forehead and he stopped. "So mean~!!"

I sighed and stared back into his dulled crimson eyes. I could've sworn his face was inching towards mine. Izaya did something that shocked me though, he dropped the smirk and a sad smile was on his face. "Don't look at me like that Izaya."

He just nodded and cracked a big smile, his hands now around my neck. "Okay my dear, only if you say the three magic words." Izaya said, I could feel his breath and our noses were touching.

Then for around five seconds our lips were touching, but then the moment was ruined. I frowned unhappy that he separated. "I love you Izaya." He then smirked and our lips met again in a heated kiss.