(Masaomi)

((Yup so the deal is your from the United States, you have brown curly hair and pale skin your name is  Missy Hime and you are Kida's girlfriend!!  Whee!! nnnoooowwww  ACTION:))

I swore loudly as I hit the back of the wall, two yellow scarves had me cornered.  One girls and one guy, both armed to the bone with every weapon known to man.  "I thought we told you to stay away from Shogun!  He doesn't need to spend time with a piece of shit like you!"  The black haired girl yelled as she kicked my side sending me down.

"Menri don't kill the poor thing, then Shogun will get super mad!"  The guy said while leaning against the alley wall watching the girls.  He had a metal pipe incase anything got dirty.

"Whatever I just want to torture her Kinro!!"  The girl laughed and kicked me harshly again, harder than before.  I let out a small yelp and they laughed at my weakness.  The guy started to walk over with the bat now over his head.  Aimed at me.

There was small beeps coming from me phone, he picked up at the worst time.  Masaomi Kida was on the other line of the phone, about to hear everything.  I screamed loudly as the metal bat connected with the side of my head.  I fell over not really knowing what was what anymore.  "What a little wimp, she can't even take my small bat."  The guy chuckled out as he patted his prized bat.

"Missy!?  Damn it I'm on my way!"  Masaomi yelled into the phone panicking, he was probably going to ask Izaya.  All I could do was whimper as I felt something wet on the right side of my face.  Probably blood, "Am I going to die?"

~~~Time~Skip~~~

"-Up!  -Ke up!  Missy wake up!!"  My eyes shot open and I groaned in pain.  Masaomi hugged me tightly, my head swung back still hurting.  "Who the hell did this to you?"  Masaomi asked in a bone chilling voice.

"Some yellow scarves, Menri and Kinro."  I managed to get out, I don't really care that they're yellow scarves though.  Since I do know Masaomi is the leader.  I finally hugged Masaomi back tightly.  "I'm fine though Masa-chan~!!"  I said with a smile and a goofy voice using the special nickname I gave him.

Masa sighed and pulled back a bit so he could look me in the eye.  "Don't ever scare me like that again . . ." he teared up "cause I love you!"  Masa only let one tear escape then he lightly kissed my lips, I, of course kissed back. 

Masa then stopped and kissed the injury on my head.  "I love you too idiot, now take me to a goddamn hospital."  I whined not liking the, again, growing pain in my head.

He chuckled and nodded.  "Yes beautiful~!!  Oh and of course, I love you more!" Masaomi smiled down at me, he was carrying me bridal style.

________________________________

I hope you all liked this little one shot~!!  I might do a KIzaya one shot next OR a ShIzaya one shot, you all decide~!! 

Vote, Comment, Share

Thank you for Reading!!