°Shizuo°

Thisis in high school with everyone (Shinra, Kadota, Izaya, and the lovely Shizuo) and I say OC but it's pretty much you with a name and selected clothing :P

Now to start:

"Ari!! Wait for me!" A good friend of mine yelled at me, Ari Konoha, the monster.

I was currently running up towards the roof to meet up with some good friends, and a crush. My friend, Kairu Minta, was trying to get me to ask out my crush. I will admit, I'm a bit scared, I mean he's the strongest person in Ikebukuro!

I took a deep breath and shoved the rooftop doors open, startling the only person up there.

Shizuo Heiwajima, how lucky am I?

I walked over to him normally and leaned against the railing, like he was doing. No matter what was going on I always felt safe with him. I signed and leaned on his shoulder. "Hey Ari, you feeling okay?" Shizuo asked with concern laced in his voice. I nodded silently not wanting to talk and ruin the moment.

Shizuo then leaned on me, which surprised me a bit. He then did something even more shocking, he kissed me. Full on the lips, after a second we parted and he looked away, so did I.

"Will you go out with me?"

We then stared into each others eyes, a bit shocked, but happy. I smiled and nodded, then hugged him tightly.

"I love you Ari."

"I love you too Shizu-Chan~!!" A familiar voice rang. It was all havoc from there.

I'm just glad we love each other though.

'I love you Shizuo!'