Chapter Thirteen (13)

"Sehun-ah, I want you to responsible to Irene." Those words still lingering in Sehun's mind even after one months. Yes, one month already passed. Sehun cannot say anything beside the evidence is on Irene hands and the hotel Irene claimed they 'did' before Sehun really went to because of his workplace (café) is having a party that night and it's true Sehun did not back to home on that night because he's drunk.

"Sehun...." Hayoung hand tap on Sehun's shoulder make him awake from his dreamland.

"Yes?" Sehun really look like fool with confuse face.

"It's already 10:30 am. You have to accompany Irene for her check up right?" Hayoung soft voice make his sigh.

"Can't I go? She can go by herself. Beside the baby is not confirm yet to be mine." Hayoung looking at Sehun,

"We already talk about this" Sehun rub his face. He take car key on the table and walk toward the main door.

"Sehun, wait. You forgot this" Hayoung give Sehun a lunchbox.

"Youu don't have to do this, she don't deserve all this kindness" Sehun already irritated.

"Don't talk like that. Irene is pregnant. You have to control your emotion" said Hayoung.

"Alright, alright. Fine!" Sehun take the lunchbox and close the door. Hayoung stay silent in front of the door and wipe out her tears.

'I'm sorry Sehun-ah, I'm not strong as what you look.' Hayoung call someone no longer after that.

".......Sehun already left the house"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" said the voice concern.

"Yeah, I'm very sure. Please pick me up as soon as possible." The voice over let out a heavy sigh,

"Okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes" then the person hang up the call. Hayoung go to second room where she usually put their clothes and take a big luggage she hide it since last night.

(Flashback)

"Chanyeol-ah, can you help me?" Sehun is on the phone with Chanyeol asking for help. Hayoung who at the time just wake up from her nap peeking to hear their conversation.

"Can I borrow your money?" Sehun silent for a while.

"It....it's for the check up" Sehun felt hopeless right now. Hayoung grab her dress tightly. She know it very well. Even before Irene come, both of them also struggle in daily expenses but then the check up itself can cost a lot. Now, it's double or triple. Hayoung felt so bad then she rubbed her stomach.

"What should I do?" Sehun who still talking with Chanyeol didn't realise Hayoung's presence.

"I'll pay next week. Thank you bro." then he hang up.

"One of us have to step back, it's too much for Sehun. It's break my heart to see he struggle alone."

(End of Flashback)

Sehun walk to hospital garden as he received a text from Irene saying she want to see him before the appointment. Then he saw a woman with long hair and pale skin sit on the bench.

"Irene....." the woman looking at Sehun and smile a bit. Sehun hands her the lunchbox Hayoung prepared for her.

"Hayoung?" Sehun just nod a bit. Irene chuckles weakly,

"She still made me a lunchbox even though I'm the one who come between you guys. How come someone had such a pure heart? No wonder you loves her so much." Sehun just stay silent hearing Irene words.