Chapter 3

I walked out of the bathroom in just a towel. It was around 6, and I got off work around an hour ago. I sill can't believe that I'm going on a date with this dude.

I opened up my closet and pulled out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a black cropped top and an oversized red flannel.

After putting it all on, I looked in the mirror to see how it looked,

"Not the worst." I said to myself.

I walked into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I put my hair in a half up half down bun, and did a natural makeup look for my eyes. I backed up to get a full body look. "Nice job y/n." I complement myself one last time before getting my black vans and putting them on.

After I was done I heard a knock at the door. If you are wondering were where Ian is, I dropped him off at Jens before I got into work.

I opened up the door to see Mikey wearing black skinny jeans and a band t-shirt.

"Hey y/n, you look great." Mikey said to me after a couple of seconds.

"You do to," I said back to him. "Do you want to get going?" I asked.

"Sure." He answered.

We got into the elevator and stood in silence for around 30 seconds before Mikey said something,

"So... what did You do today?" He asked awkwardly.

"I worked," I answer. "What did you do?"

"Same," Mikey answered with a smirk on his face.

"Where do you work?" I ask him another question.

"Barnes and noble," He answers again.

The elevator stops and opens up and we both walk out. When we get outside, I watch Mikey to see where he goes.

"Nice car." I say when we get to it.

"Yeah, my parents bought it new when I was 10, they treated it nice then I got it when I got my license." He explained.

Me and Mikey got into the car, he then started the engine.

We drove in awkward silence most of the way before Mikey asked, "how's the kid doing?" He looked nervous as he asked.

"He's good, I'm having a friend watch him." I answer with a smile on my face.

We pull up to the bar around 2 minutes later and find a parking spot. Right as the car stopped, I unbuckled my seatbelt and put my hand on the door handle.

"I'll get that for you," Mikey opened up his door and ran to open mine up before I could say that it's okay.

"Thank you." I say, stepping out of the car.

We began to head into the bar side by side, we walked in and walked straight to the bar.

"To beers please." Mikey said the bartender came up to us.

"So, tell me about your self." I say to him.

"Okay, like what?"

"Like..." I tried to think of something, "who are you like what school you went to, I don't know just tell me something."

"Okay, let me see, I went to Belleville high, I have a brother named Gerard, I'm also in a band with him, arches of oak, I play bass, I'm  addicted to coffee, my least favorite word is moist, and my favorite food is pizza." Mikey began to smile and laugh, I laughed along with him.

"You didn't need to say that your least favorite word is moist." I say while laughing.

"You wanted all the facts, didn't you?"