First day of high school.

Star woke up in the middle of the night to a strange yelling noise in the kitchen. She quietly whispered to herself "Mom and dad are fighting..again." She grabbed her robe, quietly went to the bottom of the stairs, and watched her mom and dad fight. After a few minutes of watching them fight she realized her dad mentioned another girl. Star couldn't believe this.  She always thought her dad was not the greatest but never thought he would betray them. After a few more minutes Stars little sister came out. "Sissy, why are mama and dada fighting again?" Star didn't really know how to explain that Mom and dad were fighting over cheating... So she said, "Well Mommys and daddy's fight, Sometimes they leave each other, and sometimes they work it out, We will be ok!"  Star slowly got up when her dad went to hit her mom. She screamed, "STOP!" Her dad was furious she saw it in his eyes. She Stared at him, Finally, he grabbed his beer and left the house. Star rushed over to her mother and asked if she was alright which she was due to Star. She walked to her little sister and carried her to her bed. After putting her sister back to sleep she realized it was a good time to get ready for high school. She Grabbed her uniform, put her hair in a ponytail, grabbed her shoes and said goodbye. As she was walking down the street to her school she saw Blake, Even though she wanted to kill him she felt different. But before she knew it Blake looked at her... "Star?" "Oh huh?!" Blake laughed, "You were you know staring at me..." She crossed her arms "I was not!" as she rolled her eyes. "You know you're cute when you mad.." Star wasn't easy to love or to expect love back from...  After all her mother has been in several relationships with Alcoholics, Stealers, and Killers. So Star was afraid to be in (This so-called) Love.  So like always she went silent... "Star?" "Did I say something?!" Star finally responded "No, I did"