The threat

Stars' father was highly angry with the threat Blake had just made. Star had been by Blake until he pushed her out of the way and she hit the tree. She looked at him highly annoyed with both of their behaviors... "Ease up you to, Your acting like 5-year-olds! Although 5-year-olds act better than you guys!!"Star's father had swung at her at this moment but before his hand could hit her Blake grabbed his hand and twisted it. Although star couldn't make sense to what he was saying to her father, it was very difficult to hear. A moment after Blake let go and grabbed star, but Star didn't go. " What the heck?!"
Blake looked at her confused. "What did you say to my father?! Why we're you so quiet!!"
Blake couldn't find the right words to say to clarify. "Star look I told your father to back off away from you.." Star understood. "We all want him to back off" Blake looked at the ground. At this point, Star didn't know what to do... She needed to go home but her abusive father was home. "Blake, you have to let me go now, ok?" Blake nodded and hugged her tightly. "If he lays a finger on you call me!" Star Looked up to him, kissed his cheek and left his arms. Star walked past her father and slammed the door. The house was a mess, it lingered with Alcohol, There was glass everywhere. She had finally reached the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror as she washed her face off with water. At that moment she heard banging coming from downstairs. The banging was Awkwardly loud... She heard her father ask who it was. It wasn't until she went to her room when she heard sirens and saw cops at the door. What was she gonna do? Was she in trouble?! She had never been in trouble before!! She ran to the steps, as she was trying to avoid the glass. As she reached the bottom she heard the cops telling her father that he was being arrested for murder. Star was confused. She came down the steps and looked at the police. "Murder of who?"