Why do you love me?

He looked at her confused "Why wouldn't I love you?" Star looked at him surprised. "I'm just a random girl..." He felt stunned. "Normal? No, you are everything!" Star blushed but looked down Why was she falling for a boy? "Ok." she replied. They went back inside to a nice warm room, Dinner and a family sitting around the table. Star was comfortable for once she felt like she was welcome. Although that didn't last long when she heard Blakes's father say "Star may have to return home." Blake got frustrated "Return home?! Well, then I'm going with her!" Star realized it was probably for the best, even though she didn't wanna leave...  "I agree Mr, Degro." Blake's father looked at star and nodded, Blake at this point was even more frustrated. "When?" He asked. His father didn't make eye contact "Today after dinner." Blake slammed his fork down and grabbed her jacket with his. "Star come on let's go." Star looked at Blake "Yes let's go.." she looked at his parents and thanked them. Blake grabbed her by the hand and tugged her along the sidewalk, "Blake please stop tugging me.." Blake let go. He turned to where they were eye to eye and kissed her forehead. Star quietly asked him "Take me home please." As soon as they arrived at Stars home her father was still on the porch but this time he was angry. Star focused as she let go of Blakes's hand. "I'm home..." Stars' father gave Blake a rude look as he grabbed stars' arm and slapped her. Blake flinched at the sight of her being hit. Blake walked up the sidewalk to the porch and stood right by star "Hit her again!" Stars father replied," Is that a threat?" Blake moved star out of the way "Yes, Yes it is."