Noah.

"Noah?.. What do you want?" Noah walked in and started looking around. Star looked at Noah, "what or who are you looking for?" Noah looked at Star "Is Blake here?" Star looked back at Noah, "No, why would you care?" Noah continued to look "He's not safe." Star rolled her eyes "Blake's not safe?.. HIS FATHERS A COP!" Noah looked at star annoyed "Go ahead raise your voice again" Star lowered her voice "Look I'm sorry but I've had a really weird day and I don't need your drama." Star moved over to the door, "You can leave now." Noah grabbed up a piece of the broken glass from the bottles and looked at Star and left. Star sighed of relief "I wonder what his problem with Blake is..." At that moment there was a knock on the door. Star went over to the window and looked out to see Blake, At that moment Star began to get butterflies in her stomach. She remembered what Noah said, "Should I really not trust him?..." She went over to the door and opened it, "Hi Blake, your wallets on the counter." Blake looked at Star. "Thank you," he walked over to the counter and picked up his wallet. "B-Blake?... I need to ask you something if that's alright with you?!" Blake looked at Star he noticed that she was scared. "What is it?.."
Star looked down at the ground, She could only think about the words that came out of Noah's mouth. "Oh um I forgot.." Blake looked at Star, "Star tell me right now." Star looked right into Blake's eyes, "Are you hiding something from me?"