iiiiiiiiiiii. separate

Caution : This is short 🙂

"̶ ̶T̶o̶o̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶b̶y̶e̶s̶.̶ ̶"̶

Yujin ' s POV

I feel bad for what I just did now , I am at the kitchen making food for Ziun for his drunkness is gonna go away.

I heard a big slam on the door and I think it is Ziun home right now.

" Ziun , eat this porridge " - I gave him a bowl of porridge to eat but what he did was just ignored me and the porridge also.

" I should did what my parents told me to marry the woman that really likes me , and not the one who dislikes me ........ like you " - Ziun said and while he was saying that I was in tears , I never knew he felt that way.

" Ziun , you are just drunk , let's go to sleep and maybe tomorrow we could hango-- " - I said but my words are aren't done yet because he cutted me.

" You are such an undeniable person , how are you still so happy that YOU ARE HURTING ME ! " - He said and he took my hand and he kept on punching my hand

I cried and he cried also, we cried and cried, I put Ziun in my arms, then his mouth suddenly said something...."Let's separate"

*  *  *

"Ms.Yujin, Ziun is going to states, chase him before he go away!" -A voice mail was sended to me, I didn't chased Ziun because I know even though if I went there, no feelings are lingering or throbbing anymore.

"̴ ̴b̴y̴e̴.̴ ̴"̴