1 - When I met You

Underlined words will be actual dialogue from the games

The Alola Region. That's where I moved. When I first heard from my mom that we were moving here I thought she was joking. I had heard Alola was a tropical paradise with amazing forests and beaches as far as the eye could see, and rare Pokemon you couldn't find anywhere else. It was exciting to say the least.

And now I'm here, I'm moved into my new house, and all I want to do right now is... sleep in.

"Mwaaawwwrrrrrr!"

And... There's my alarm going off, time to get up.
I get out of my bet and take a nice big stretch. I pet Meowth and look outside my window and see the sun is already high in the sky. I take a glance over at my desk to see my globe and remind myself just how far away I've gone from home.

Enough reminiscing on the past though. Today is the day. I had just turned 15 and I was ready to explore this new region.
I grab the new clothes I bought here in Alola and put them on. A nice blue striped shirt, a pair of water shoes, and ribbed capris. I walk out to greet my mom and maybe even help her unpack our stuff.

"You were out like a light, weren't you? You ought to be full of energy by now!" Says my mom, who's clearly much more full of energy than I am.

"So, Sun... are you pumped to meet some Alolan Pokémon?" She asks.

"Of course! I heard that the Meowth here are completely different from our Meowth!" I exclaim
My mom tells me to get my stuff to prepare to head out soon.

I smile and run back into my room to get my black baseball hat and my nylon bag. New region, new Pokemon, new trainer!
I walk back out to the living area to re-greet my mom.

"Now you look ready for anything!" My mom said happily. I could tell she really was excited to be here, even if my dad couldn't make it over here with us.

"Why don't you head up toward Iki Town and see what you discover in Alola?" She said. I guess I'm on my own then! Hopefully I won't get attacked by a Pokemon on the way.
However just thinking that I knew in the back of my head I probably jinxed myself. Is this a good idea?

I walked straight out of the front door to be met with the Alola region stimulating my senses. Everywhere I looked I saw things full of nature and life, beautiful colors everywhere. The smell of the ocean breeze and the floral scent gave me excitement beyond belief.
This is where I'm living. This is amazing!
I begin to walk down the trail and take in my beautiful surroundings. Is everywhere like this?
I keep walking and walking taking in everything until I can't help but run down the trail.

I accidentally got caught up with a wild Pokemon, and three Pokemon stepped in to save me.

"Hey little guys! Thanks for helping me out! Is your trainer around here?" I asked the three. It didn't really work, though. They just kept jumping on me happily. I guess they just really wanted to protect me.

"Hey there, cousin!" Said a somewhat familiar voice from behind me.
Turning around I see Kukui, the Professor I had video called before moving here, standing there waving with a big smile on his face.

"Hang on, I know you... You're Sun, right?!" He said, seemingly surprised to see me here."You OK? I saw you get attacked like that!"

"Yeah, I got a bit of help." I smile, a little embarrassed he just saw me blindly walk into tall grass with no Pokemon at all.

"Welcome to Alola, the Pokemon paradise! That's what i'm supposed to be saying. I'm Kukui, the Pokemon Professor." He said, reintroducing himself. He continued to talk to me for a bit and talking about how Pokemon and people live together, things like that. I guess this place isn't as different from Kanto as I thought.