four.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the days started the same now for both boys, each looking forward to seeing the other and exchanging few words that seemed to resonate for the rest of the day. it didn't go unnoticed by his friends that taehyung would skip out of the cafe earlier than before, no longer picking up girls in yoga pants in his convertible. although, none of them think they've ever seen him with a girl in his car.

that car was everything to him. not even namjoon was able to get a ride before.

"you know," taehyung started, he had the same mango smoothie in his hands as every morning this past week, this time hanging by the counter to talk to the younger, "it's not very fair that you know more about me than i do of you." he said.

jungkook looked up at the older boy before glancing at his group of friends, already hanging by a table near the window waiting for the girls to show up. "you don't ever ask." the young boys voice was soft, overcome with some form of intimidation, no matter how often the two have talked every morning.

"maybe i should start." taehyung was watching the younger fiddle with anything around him, maybe it was the damp rag but there was only so much one could clean the counter. jungkooks little bowl of strawberries had ran out and he was trying to busy his hands somehow. "what's your favorite smoothie?" he tried, taehyung wasn't in the mood to leave yet.

"cherry."

"great, i'll take one of those." taehyung pulled out his wallet and found a few more bills, "for the way home."

"are you sure?" jungkook asked, the older boy hadn't done much out of his usual routine of strolling in here with his casual smirk and pretty hands reaching for the same smoothie. "of course," taehyung insisted, "besides, now i know one more thing about you."

the ravenette just nodded, turning to ask yeosang in the back for some cherries while he went to grab the yogurt and almond milk. taehyung enjoyed watching the younger work, the boy was very organized, always lining up the things in the order he'd use.

it didn't take very long, the bright red color spilling into the clear plastic cup as jungkook poured it carefully. he paused, the marker in his hand, there was a twist in his stomach but jungkook tried for once in his life to not be a nervous mess.

"thank you." taehyung took the second smoothie and gave the boy a smile, "i'll see you tom-" he cut himself off when glancing at the cup, noticing the familiar scribble of words on the side.

my favorite color is purple.

"now you know two things about me."