two.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧⠀⠀

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the mango drink wasn't that bad, he purely didn't know what to order and it happened to be the first thing on the menu that he saw, once he finally managed to look away from those sparkly onyx orbs.

taehyungs friends were acting like the usual clowns they were, shoving each other while laughing about some bad joke that really made no sense to him. he only hung out with these people for the benefits, which was mainly free cigarettes and occasionally a hook up with one of their sisters. namjoon may have only been his real friend among the group, him and jimin, but the shorter boy liked his alone time.

"god this," one of the guys, taehyungs thinks his name was mingi, maybe minho, had said, "this is the best part of the morning."

the group of guys had always found themselves here at the smoothie shop, maybe buying a thing or two so they could loiter a bit until they arrived, the group of pretty girls in their little sports bras and leggings after a morning yoga practice. taehyung of course found them all attractive, the nice curves and sculpted facial features just asking for attention with those pouting lips and fluttering eyelashes.

he didn't see any of it today, with the taste of mangos on his tongue and his eyes stealing glances at the small boy behind the counter. everything seemed to make that boy flustered, and he did it with the little tufts of black fluffy hair poking out of the hat. taehyung smiled, bidding goodbye to his friends before walking out of the cafe. he wasn't in the mood to shamelessly flirt today.

taehyung walked back down the way he came, needing to find his car, his baby. the 1965 cadillac eldorado convertible, it was his dads.

the top hadn't been down due to the drizzling rain, but now as the sun had dipped out from behind the grayness of the clouds, taehyung wasn't going to keep the top up.

it was always nice, to drive down the city streets with the cool wind blowing his bangs back and rushing past his ears, no radio or chatter of people on the sidewalks could be heard. just the way he liked it.

taehyung lived about ten minutes from the gym, and fifteen minutes from the smoothie cafe. it was an old warehouse that was renovated into apartments, the place that taehyung found to rent. the loft apartment was enough to suit just him, he was lucky and got the room at the top, best view he'd like to argue.

the loft style was nice, with one open room on the bottom for the kitchen and living room, only separated by an island and carpet. the lofted part was where he slept, a slab of concrete above the kitchen held up by metal beams left over from the warehouse aspect of it, and spiral stairs leading up. taehyung liked the openness of it.