Chapter 2

(Recap)

Oh my so this was the plan?,get the hunter and the werecyote to give a kickstart but was not enough so the banshee added and that got to the true alpha,who thinks he is all in mighty but you are not. Funny the betas never open their mouths and that kitsune of yours scott."Stiles said and smirked."Why are you smirking we kicked you out of an awesome pack and I am the one to get the mighty here not anyone else."Scott screamed."Okay,now that I'm not in your pack I can go and don't forget that you will regret this and that the trouble of a thousand year old person is coming your way.I'll leave you guys to figure it out."Stiles gave the famous mikaelson smirk and left.

Mieczyslaw POV:
I'm actually really relieved that they 'kicked' me out of the pack,I really didn't belong there and it was getting boring. All day they talk about saving everyone without killing and that is just ridiculous. Mieczyslaw thought but being disturbed by a phone call...
K-klaus,M-Mieczyslaw
K- Hello Mischief,long time we never talk let's say over 200 years now
M- Hello Nik,yes over 200,so what is the sudden call about brother
K- Well,now I think it is time all Mikaelsons except for Finn,Father and Mother meet again.Elijah, Rebecca, Kol,Haley,Hope,Marcel,Mischief, and the one and only Niklaus.
M- I'll be honoured only if I have a favour in return but this must be done before we meet.
K- Aaaaa,negotiating like Elijah I see but you are as strong and ruthless like me,what's the favour brother...
M- Well,it includes Elijah, Becka,Kol too,I want you guys to come to Beacon Hills.Meet me at the boarder and I'll take you home.Well mine
K- I will be seeing you tomorrow then brother so long,tack care
M- See you

Scotts POV:
"Stiles took this 'getting kicked out of the pack' problem well,don't you guys think so?"Malia spoke first after Stiles left to break the silence from the shock of how he reacted. "Y_yea it was like he was relieved from getting kicked out." Liam answered." Do you'll know what he meant by 'a thousand year old person is coming your way" I quote excact words cause it was creepy,don't you'll think. Because not even Scott can live for so long come on we need answers and this is Stiles and Deatons part."Scott answered. Every one shock their heads and they decided to go to the animal clinic.
(Skip to the animal clinic)
"Hey,Deaton can you tell us if there is a person that is a thousand years old and is still alive"I asked as I walked in."No but I can do some research"Deaton answered."Scott why would you want to know?"
"Well we kicked Stiles out of the pack and he took it really well like he had a flash of relief on his face and his last sentence was 'a thousand year old person is coming your way' and I have no idea what it meant. Do you think we should worry?." Scott explained and Deaton was trying to figure the last sentence out."Scott can I ask you if you can come back here tomorrow?""Yea,sure take as long as you want but notify me when you are done,please."Deaton nods and gets on with his work.

Deatons POV:
I hope it is not what I think it is.Scott and the pack will not be able to win this battle if it is

Do you think he knows about the origanals or does he know about vampires only and not the originals??
Find out in the next chapter...
XOXO😘