One.

I stood there, basking in the glory. My clothes and hands stained in crimson red, everyone around lifeless. I know I didn't get them all. But my blade was tired. It hurt, seeing everyone like this. It wasn't the plan, this isn't what I wanted. But I'll settle for it, it's equal to the outcome I wanted. I didn't get everyone, I know. So they will be after me. I began to walk, stepping over the lifeless husks.
One step..
Two..
Three..
something interrupted me.
Something sharp and painful.
I felt a grip onto my hair, pulling me back and holding me there.
And then it begun.
The painstaking hours and hours as I cried and screamed, feeling the feathers falling from their place and onto the ground.

It hurt. It hurt so bad.

After cutting away all of my glory, I felt something sharp plunge into my back, emerging where my chest was. A crimson red flower blooming right at my chest.

I felt myself fall. Falling from the sky.

I didn't know what happened or where I was, but someone was standing over me. He looked worried.

"Sir are you okay?"
He asked.

I was amazed. His freckles they looked like... stars...

The hell kind of question was that? I'm obviously not okay. The pain still lasted. It became too much to bare and so... everything went dark.