VI

Hyunwoo's POV

I thought the long encouragement already ended but now, Kihyun is still..

“I seriously don't wanna do it! Not this time! I'm not ready Hyunwoo!”

“You'll never be ready unless you're already in the situation! Come on Kihyun!” I keep pushing him to the entrance door.

“Aish. Why do I have to do this?”

“Because you'll never ever win your life if you don't!”

I loss count on how many times I pushed Kihyun. The entrance to the room for registration was just a step away from Kihyun but he kept his foot glued to the floor.

“Okay okay, just stop pushing me. I’ll go inside.” I heard him say. I felt relief so I loosened my grip to his arms. But  since I'm still much more cautious to him, I sensed his quick move tilting his body and readying himself running away from me. I swiftly hold back his arms, pushing him to the nearest wall.

Eye to eye contact makes him give up his force. "You can do this Kihyun. I believe in you."

"I'll not win this, stop making such effort. It'll just go in waste." He lowly said, looking to the ground.

"You're already a winner for me."

There must be something in Kihyun that made me attached to him like this. I don't understand why my perception on Kihyun is much more different from others. I can't help it. I wanna kiss his fear away.

So I did.

My lips land on his forehead. I understand why he was shocked, even me. But it can't be revocable now. Beside, I like what I did. I smiled at him as I messed his hair a little.

"It won't be easy. But it'll be worth it." I said, more encouraging.

Kihyun's POV

Why did you do that? I wanna ask but silence filled me up. I feel my face got red. My eyes glimpsed at anything except his eyes, but the moment I have to look back on him, he’s still smiling. This time, with a reassuring smile. It felt like the eternal waiting has come to an end. Cause of his smiles, I came to a decision. Without thinking twice or any dilemma of hesitancy this time, as long as he's there waiting for his hand to grab by, I think I'll be fine from now on.

I smiled back at him. "Okay, can you wait for me here?" His smile became more visible. Realization hits me. It's the first time someone pushing me out from my complex zone. I turned my back on him to enter the room, that's when my tears start rolling down my face.

"I wanna register my name! Give me a pen!" I screamed to the girl who seems the one who's in charge for the registering students. She seemed terrified by my actions and whispers at some sides caught my hearing. Not surprised cause I know I'm quite popular when it comes to list of weak students. Or was there a list? I must be the only one. Cause if not, I'll befriended myself with those people in the list and we gonna be the strongest weak students in this school. Ha!

Just kidding.

&