VII

Kihyun's POV

"Don't you wanna drink it? It tastes nice." Hyunwoo said referring to the yogurt juice he opened for me.

"Be quiet. I might choose the wrong color on this part." I said referring to the art I'm working for the competition.

"You're getting sound so passionate. Continue that. But I don't want you doing your passion with empty stomach so come on have at least one bite to these snacks I bought for you."

"Aish. Just be quiet please?"

"You said I'm your mind energy booster. Why are you making me quiet now? You meanie." I heard him say proceeded with the sound of slurps. He must decided to drink the yogurt by himself after I rejected it.

Since my eyes lock on the canvas, I can only imagine him pouting while sipping on that straw but I prohibited myself in thinking about his face cause it's making me nervous. You know? There's the unusual heartbeats come whenever he's there beside me, even he's just breathing.

Yes! I'm gonna admit it. I like Hyunwoo! I really do! I don't know when it starts but from time to time, I want to feel his presence.

It must be a week since he began tagging himself along with me. Not just on this bench, but also in every corridors, pathways, field, library, and some place where I usually be in. He starts caring for me as if I'm his long lost brother.

"Okay okay! I'm gonna eat. What you have there?" I gave up but strictly managed myself not to look at his eyes.

"Ow. I have sweet breads, chocolate bars, potato chips, and some other munchies for your sweet tooth."

"Seriously Hyunwoo, these are all unhealthy. You really wanna make me eat these?"

"Should I buy other kind of food for you cutie?" He asked with a concerned tone.

I wanna bite my knuckles upon hearing such nickname. What was it again? Cutie? Feeling half wanting to punch him  and half wanting to call him handsome, my hand reached out to indefinite direction and grab whatever the first thing it would touch.

"Cheese bread! That's actually my favorite." He yelled happily.

"Err--okay. Should I chose another one?"

"No! As I said,  it's all for you! Lemme open it." He furiously took the bread out of my hand and my mouth formed a circle when he rip it off effortlessly.

"Here. Eat." I smelled the sweetness of the bread, which like how he is, so sweet that I may long for this treatment.

"Thank you." I start biting the soft textures embedded with sweet aroma and it makes me feel comfortable somehow that I can already lift my gaze up to him.

Just whenever I think of the word smile, Hyunwoo would bring out the brightest one.

"I might be busy in the following days cause my dance teacher wants us to complete a choreo." He told me which I replied with nods.

I wanted to ask why he keeps talking to me cause it's driving me nuts. Everybody's not like him, I mean shaming me. So why he makes efforts to be with me? I'm a low kind of student filled with hates. But on the other side, I want to thanks him for everything. If it not's because of him, I never would have this courage. Since they didn't test and filter artists in this second chance, all I have to do is present this entry of mine to the competition and it's gonna be on three days.

I bite the last piece of my bread, mentally and physically preparing to continue the art. I have the inspiration and the reason why I'm doing this. I don't want to disappoint this guy beside me.

&