Prank: Chenji

The Dreamies were gathered around the lounge room, watching whatever was flashing around the television screen.

"This is boring." Jisung complained. "I'm going to my room."

"I'm coming too!" Chenle grinned, following Jisung.

The two youngsters walked into Jisung's bedroom and Jisung locked the door, turning to Chenle. He smirked and walked over to the older who was sitting on Jisung's bed.

"We should prank them."

"How?"

"You bounce up and down on the bed and I'll moan."

Chenle clasped his hands over his mouth to suppress the loud laugh that almost exploded. He nodded and got onto his knees, bouncing gently at first. Jisung's bed squeaked slightly and Jisung told him to amp it up. Chenle climbed onto his feet and started jumping.

"Does anyone hear that?" Haechan asked, being the closest to the maknae's room.

"Hear what?" Jaemin asked, muting the television.

As soon as the sounds from the television cut out, bed squeaking and banging on the wall was heard.

"What the fuck is that?" Jeno asked, standing up.

Suddenly, a loud moan erupted from the room. 

"Chenle~!" Jisung groaned, smiling at Chenle who was biting his hoodie string and grinning.

Jaemin shot up, followed by the other 00 liners, and ran towards Jisung's bedroom. "OPEN UP!" He shouted.

Chenle covered his mouth and continued bouncing, doing it slower. Jisung continued to groan and moan loudly while Jaemin and Renjun were banging on the door. Jeno came back with a knife to unlock the door and he did just that.

"YAH!" All four of the older boys screamed and stormed into the room.

They stared blankly at the two boys that were laying on the floor, crying and gasping while silently laughing. Donghyuck crossed his arms over his chest and glared at the younger males.

Jisung was the first to compose himself and he stood up. "Okay, thank you for coming to our ted talk. I'm going to sleep."

The 00's walked out of the maknaes' room and shut the door. Jisung laid on his bed and flung the blanket messily on top of him. Chenle sat on the edge of the bed, staring down at Jisung.

"Hey, Ji. Before you sleep, can we talk?"

Jisung opened his eyes and nodded. "About what, Lele?"

"B-before."

Jisung sat up and tilted his head, making a confused noise.

"The prank. Why'd you think of doing it?"

"I... uh... well... you see, Le..." Jisung mumbled.

Chenle rolled his eyes and kissed the younger. He pulled away and smiled widely.

"I like you too, Sung."

Jisung blushed and cuddled into the older. Chenle laid them both down, with him onto of Jisung.

"Boyfriends?" Chenle asked, sitting up against Jisung's stomach.

"Boyfriends." Jisung smiled.

Chenle kissed Jisung again before falling asleep next to the love of his life.