Life Undefined

Okay so this is my first story on here and don't hate me because I'm terrible but please read my story and tell me how to improve it. Honestly I just got bored so I started writing and it was actually fun.

Thx :D CeeYah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Great.

Just great. I'm in the middle of nowhere, my phone just died and its freaking cold! As I said just great.

I probably looked like an idiot just standing there glaring at the ground but I honestly didn't know what to do I mean my supposed "friends" just ditched me in the middle of nowhere. It was freezing cold too and me being me with all my good luck, i was wearing my black booty shorts and pink singlet that I was wearing for our sleepover, should've known there wasn't an actual sleepover I mean who has sleepovers at 17.

I felt like an idiot, I should have known they were going to pull something like this but I was just hoping that they were going to finally accept me, I guess I was wrong.

It was my third year at Baltimore High school and I absolutely hated it. I mean at first everyone was so nice to me, showing me around, eating their lunch with me, befriending me then one week later I walk into school smiling at all the new friends I made only to be returned with hateful glares. Ever since then most people would avoid me like the plague while my supposed friends would call me hurtful names like 'Mangelena' or they would play pranks on me much like the one they did today but I always thought they would become my friends again much like the first week of school.

Eventually I noticed I was standing there for a while probably burning a hole into the ground with my evil glare. I looked up and looked at my options. I could stand here on this deserted road and wait for someone to drive past or I could flip a coin and go left if heads, right if tail.

After about 5 minutes I grabbed a coin and flipped it and tails it is!

I was sure I had been walking for at least 2 hours when I finally saw houses and after another 30 minutes of agonising pain I was sitting down in a small diner looking over the menu, luckily for me I have $25 in my pocket so I ordered 2 steak and cheese pies, one coke and 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and it was delicious.

I looked up from my empty plate to see everybody in the room staring at me with wide eyes probably because I just demolished all the food in a couple of minutes and I had to refrain from yelling 'you try walking two and a half hours non stop in the cold without stuffing your face after' but instead I settled with "what?" I knew I sounded a bit rude but they were staring at me like I was a ghost.

Everyone seemed too shocked to speak so I got up to leave when a small petite lady who looked to be in her mid-40's spoke "Mary?" She asked in disbelief

"Um... Huh?" I was confused my name wasn't Mary but that was my mums name, she couldn't be talking about her could she. " She said Mary, as in is that your name but obviously she isn't Mary, Jane this girl is only what seventeen, eighteen plus Mary's dead" a man who looked to be around the same age as Jane spoke up.

Jane looked disappointed but then as if a lightbulb went off in her head she looked up and asked " What's your name my dear?" To be honest I was a little scared of these people so I didn't want to tell them but I didn't want to be rude " My names Angelica but you can call me Angie" I said kindly smiling at her. She smiled back but it didn't seem sincere, she seemed distracted but determined at the same time, I don't know how that works but that's what she looked like.

"Would you mind telling me your parents names" she asked kindly but I was confused

"Um...okay my fathers name is Noah Grayson and my mothers name is um well before they were married it was Mary Anne." I kind of whispered the last part scared that it was my mother they were talking about, but some how everyone still managed to hear it and they confirmed my suspicions by gasping with shocked expressions on there face.

"OH MY GOSH! I knew it I knew you were her daughter but how, she's supposed to be dead, I should've known that she left with Grayson I mean she would do anything for him but of course he old do anything for her but... Oh. My. Gosh they had a daughter, your their daughter how could she keep this from me, her best friend but then of course I thought she was dead so if she turned up with a kid I would have fainted I mean when I thought you were her I was beginning to question my sanity and had slap myself to stay conscious!" I could barely Comprehend what she just said I mean it was all too confusing especially coming from a stranger, so I did what any other normal person would do, yes that's right I did it, I fainted.

I woke up with a massive headache, almost like a hangover but my hangovers are much worst and I didn't feel the need to puke so obviously I hadn't been drinking last night."Ugh my head hurts like a bitch!" I groaned to myself as I got out of bed only to be faced to face with the hottest guy I have ever seen smirking at me not to mention he was topples but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Shit did I really think that? Must be the headache.

"Aaaaaah what the hell! How did you get in my room! Please don't rape me, I mean I know I'm hot but that doesn't mean you can rape me!" I yelled at him wondering why he was laughing.

"Why are you laughing I'm going to call the cops right now." I yelled at him looking around for the phone while he just stood there with an amused smile on his face, then I realise why he was laughing, I wasn't even in my own room in fact I didn't even know where I was but then memories of being ditched and the diner came back to me, though that still didn't explain where I was or the hot guy so I looked at him to see he was watching me probably wondering if I was crazy and to be honest I was beginning to ask myself the same question.

"Are you okay?" He asked his voice deep and hot as hell but me being me just had to open my mouth.

"I AM NOT CRAZY" I slapped my hands on top of my mouth and ran out of the room.

Only to see the same man and lady from last night looking at me like they did before, like I was a Ghost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that was pretty short but honestly I don't know how people can right long chapters especially those 10-11 page chapters though I do hate short chapters so I'm sorry.

I hope you liked chapter 1 and I hope it all made sense because I know I changed Angelica a bit by making her a little more weird but other then that thanks for reading!

CeeYah <3