Sister sister

Sekhmet froze. Her body stiffened as Anubis told her about her sister's doings. She felt betrayed , from both her consort AND sister. It meant both of her beautiful children she had brought into existence were now marked by her sister as her own. She felt her anger boil inside of her , her heart raced as her face turned red , it was something she was used to , she was always angry for something or another . She let out a loud roar as she got up and started walking towards her closet . There was only one way for her to ease her anger. And it would probably not appeal to any of other gods.

          Anubis wrapped his arms around her from behind. The small amount of energy she restored as small as they are would still be a threat to even a god of his position. She was created to destroy after all .

" Anubis!" She shouted . " Let me go! "

" Sek please, calm down this is not going to fix anything!" He said , being bigger in size he could easily lift her but she was strong and her struggles were nearly got her out.

" IT ALWAYS WORKS!" She shouted as she freed herself and vanished into thin air.

         Anubis swallowed as he held his head. He didn't know what to do , he expected her to lash out , yell and break a couple walls but he never expected her to actually think of doing anything that day. She would probably end herself trying to even reach her sister. He knew only one deity could stop her. His half brother Horus. He hadn't spoken to him since Sekhmet was imprisoned , it wasn't only that but the fact that Ra had chosen Horus to be his heir and Osiris took his position as the king of the underworld . He sighed and decided to go for it even if he would have to beg him to , it was his only choice if he wanted to find her before she does anything stupid again.

" Ah , there you are" said the winged gif as he approached Sekhmet sitting on top of her temple crunched into a ball. " Congratulations on getting out kitty" he threw himself into her wrapping his arms around her as tight as he could. " How was it ?"

" You're still loud . ." She mumbled as she moved away from him , she hated how obnoxious and loud he was , but whenever he combined with her father , he turned into the worst image of her father . 

" I'm not loud , I'm just cooler than you are" he said as he layed on his back.

" Do you want me to release the lions" She sighed.

" You won't dare" he hung his tongue out and winked. She simply glared at him as he cowered back on his back." I'm sorry.."

" So did Anubis send you" she asked as she turned to him" or father"

" Well~ Anubis was sending for me to look for you but~ " he looked at her as he smiled sweetly at her. " I missed you"

         She started laughing till her eyes starting tearing. She was loud and started laughing with her entire body the more confused he looked. She turned at him and shot a beam at him causing him to fall off. She kept staring at the sky as the sun slowly rose.

" ..  hey dad" she mumbled. She didn't expect an answer , and she never got one.

As she stood up Horus flew to her again and started scolding her for pushing him off. She kept staring at the sun and didn't notice that someone had popped up uninvited , if it wasn't for the visitor's mocking voice piercing her ears.

" Sister ~ I missed you so much~" she said as she back hugged her older sister.

" Sister I missed you so much" mocked Horus in a barely audible voice.

" You look so pale and weak" she said faking concern as she turned to face Sekhmet who miraculously didn't try to murder her. " Poor thing"

" I think I should leave you two. There must be alot of stuff you need to talk about" Horus said with a wide smile and a wink. " Good luck with the crazy cat lady" he whispered to Sekhmet as he flew away. 

" I thought he will never leave" Bastet said as she hugged her sister. " Now we can be alone at last sister"

" What do you want?" She asked , she knew her sister wasn't really happy about her being out.

" I wanna spend time with you" she said. As she hold her older sister . Sekhmet sighed as she barely could contain her anger anymore. The only reason she was holding up was that she was too scared of the outcome.

" Did you .. marry my husband?" She asked as Bastet started to talk again.

" Well , a 1000 years is a long time for him to stay without his consort , right?" Bastet chuckled , sweat drops started forming on her forehead. 

" And you marked MY children" she said as she glared at her younger sister.

       Bastet sighed , she wasn't allowed to mark her sister's sons . It was a sin to do so , she only got away with because of how young they were. She didn't want to get on her sister's bad side , but she knew she couldn't escape it.

" SEK , they needed me, I'm a protector" she said as she put her hand in her sister's shoulder. " While you're... Well.."

" You are a real ... Idiot if you think I'll let you go through with this" Sekhmet said in a serious tone as she glared into Bastet.

       Sekhmet pushed her sister's hand off as she walked towards the edge of the roof. She jumped off and disappeared into the sand floor.

" Oh sister sister " sighed Bastet , YOU are such an idiot . " She started laughing as she realized how .. naïve her sister was.