Episode 4

Dring....
Finally school is over. I headed home and thats when I remembered that I had to hang out with the boys.
"I'm home!!!" I said as I opened the front door.
"Ohhh y/n!! How was your first day darling??" My mom asked.
"It was fine!" I said.
"What happened to your face??" She asked.
Shit. . . . .
"I fell during lunch." I said.
"You should be careful dear.." she said.
"Yeah." I said as I chuckled.
"Are you hungry?? "She asked.
"No but mom I am going to the nearby cafeteria to hang out with some friends.." I said.
"Okay but are they boys or girls???" She asked.
"Bo------GIRLS!!!!!" I said as she wouldn't let me go unless there were also girls.
"Okay you can go but take a bath first. You are smelling awfully bad as if you came out of the trash can." She said.
"MOM!!!!!" I yelled.
"What? I am just joking."
"But I didn't find it funny!!" She was laughing as I went upstairs.

I removed my glasses which have some scratch mark due to the fight and the wig. I went to take a bath and wore a simple outfit. Black ripped jeans and a baby blue hoodie. I grabbed my purse and headed outside. I felt like I forgot something....... nevermind.
"Oh dear you didn't-----" she was about to tell me something but I cut her off.
"Bye mom!!!!!!" I said and closed the door behind me.

Third person POV.
" put your glasses and wig..." your mom completed her sentence after you left.

Y/n's POV
I was late. It is already 4 p.m.
I opened the cafeteria's door and entered. I noticed the boys at a the table infront and they looked at me. But they sighed and got back to whatever thing they were doing. What did I do?. I approached them and they looked at me curiously.
"Did you guys already order something or you were waiting for me?" I asked.
"Y/n!!! Is that you ?!?!" Jungkook said standing up with wide eyes.
"What are you talk----- OH SHIT!!!!" I said.
"Y/n... why do you look so different??? Your glasses, your hair, your face? Everything is different!!" Jin exclaimed.
"Hehe I guess I got exposed." I chuckled.
"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked.
"Actually I wanted real friends who won't befriend me for my appearance or money. That's why I dressed like that." I said scratching my head out of anxiety.
"Ohhh... By the way you look beautiful." Namjoon said as he smiled showing his dimples.
"Yeah and hot..." Jungkook added.
"Yah!!!! Jungkook behave!!" Jin yelled at him.
"But hyung its the truth.." he said pouting.
"Thank you.." I said blushing.
"We didn't order yet. Lets order something." Yoongi said.
"Yeah ok....." I said as Jin called a someone to take the order.
"Yes Sir... what would you like to order." He asked while he opened his notebook ready to take the order.
They took their orders and it was my turn.
"I would like to have a caffe latte please with whipped cream on top and a double chocolate chip cookie" I said.
*I don't even know if this coffee exist if not then......idk think of something.... fast !!!! Hehe just joking. Just think of your fav coffee and cookies and not Kookie pls. Thank you very much*

As the waiter went away I realized that everyone was looking at me weirdly.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing its just that its a coincidence or is it destiny that you and Jimin have the same type of order." Hoseok asked.

DNA!!!

"What do you mean?' I asked.
"Jimin also orders the same thing when we come here." Namjoon said.
"Oh.. its just a coincidence." I said.
We all stayed silent.
After chit chatting and eating, we were leaving to go back to our houses. I got to know that all of them are very rich and are very kind not like the other rich arrogant people who are so full of themselves.
"Y/n!! We will drop you home." Taehyung exclaimed.
"Ok...." I said and we started walking to my house.
"We are here!!!" I said and they all looked up only for gasping.
"T-this your h-house?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah," I said awkwardly.
"It is huge!!!!!! It is bigger than mine but I think same size as the others!!!" Jungkook said and they all nodded.
"Come in.." I said as I opened the front door.
They all came in.
"Mom!!!! I'm home!! I brought some friends!!" I said.
"Oh really?? Wait I am coming!!" She said.
She was wearing an apron and was wiping her hand.
"You said you were going out with girls?? Am I wrong??" She asked.
Oh fuck!! I forgot about that...
"Yes aunty she was with her friends and we all met them at the cafeteria. The girls went to their houses and we accompanied y/n because it is also our way home." Namjoon said. Thank you Joonie!!!
"Oh ok." She said. "What will you drink? Coffee, tea, soft drinks, water?" She asked.
"Yea------"
"No no we just drank coffee. Thank you." Jin said before Jungkook could speak.
But my mom noticed it.
"So I think maybe you are younger and you are the eldest?" She said pointing to Jungkook and then Jin.
"Yes." They both said.
"Okay what will the maknae want??" She asked as she knew jungkook wanted something but Jin didn't let him respond so he hesitated a bit
"uhm n-nothing" he said.
"Omo!! You are so cute. Just tell me.. Don't be shy and your hyung won't say anything because I am insisting." She said.
Jungkook looked at Jin and the older nod.
"Do you have banana milk??" He asked getting excited.
"Yes!! I will bring it for you." She said and headed to the kitchen.
"Yah!!! Couldn't you ask for water?!" Jin whisper yell at him.
"But hyung----"
"Wait Jungkook since when do you even listen to me? You took my consent before asking !! Woww!! I am feeling..... honored." Jin said.
"Because you will go to the convenience store later on for me to buy banana milk." He said chuckling.
"Oh.... Yah!!!" He said.
We all were laughing amd my mom came and gave kookie a glass of banana milk.
"I will go freshen up." I said going upstairs.
"Okay but come back quick." She said and they started talking.
After changing my clothes into a more comfy one, I went downstairs to find all of them laughing.
"What are you guys laughing at." I asked with my mom's back facing me. She turned around and....I saw that in her hand. No it can't be. She didn't do that right?. Please tell me I am dreaming.
"I was showing them your baby pictures." She said smilling.
"Mom!!!!" I yelled as my world collapsed around me.
"Who is that?" Hoseok asked showing my brother.
"Oh its my brother." I said.
"Oh. Okay..." he said regretting his question.
"Y/n!!! Your friends' parents are our business partners!!" She said.
"Woah great!" I said.
Thats how the evening passed by. My mom invited their parents for dinner tonight so that they could pick them up also and after saying our farewell they went home. I went to sleep directly.

It has been a good day so far except for the bathroom incident. I wonder what will happen tomorrow........