Episode 10: The End

"WHAT?!" they said in a sinc.
"Yes.. we are dating." I said.
We finally told them about us in school.
"Wait a minute... just 2 weeks ago, you guys were the biggest enemies and now you are dating?" Yoongi said as me and Jimin nodded smilling from ear to ear.
"How did this happen?" Jin asked.
"Hmmm.." I looked at Jimin.
"It is a long story but simole is that we fell in love living under the same roof." Jimin said.
"Living under the same roof?" Jungkook asked.
"Uhmm yeah." I said.
We explain to them how I came to stay to jimin's house.
"Woww destiny.." taehyung said.
"Yup." We both said.
"Uhmm guys... we also have a news...." Taehyung said grabbing jungkook's hand.
"What now?" Jin asked.
"We are dating!" Tae said making jungkook blush.
"O-ohh congrats." Namjoon said looking at Jin before looking away
"Don't tell me you guys are also have a thing right now." Jimin said.
"uhmm we are also dating..." Namjoon said making Jin blush.
"Then we are also dating." Jhope stood up grabbing Yoongi.
"What the fuck hoseok?" He asked.
"What? Everybody is dating.." he replied.
"Aish. I only have one girlfriend and her name is bed and I will never betray her." He said in swag.
"You and your bed." Hoseok said laughing.
"Woww all of us except for these two are dating." I said.
"Yeah and it happened yesterday for us." Jungkook said.
"For us too!!"namjin said.
They already knew for us was yerterday so...
"Daebak!" I said.
We all laughed.

The day went by fast and we returned home. Jimin decided to tell aunty about our relationship and I was afraid. What if she would object? What if she doesn't like me?
But I was wrong. She was really happy. And by very happy I really mean VERY happy as she started jumping and got excited hearing the news. She said that she knew we would end up together but she didn't know that it would be so fast. We were very happy. Me and Jimin would always argue over little things like who would do the work and all because after falling in love, we didn't want to let each other work unlike how we were before. As time went on, our love increased for each other. Jimin's dad returned from hus business trip and I was finally able to meet him. His dad is also very nice.

Timeskip
Today is our 2 years anniversary of our relationship. Its been 2 years since me and Jimin are dating. Aunty spoke to my parents about our relationship and they accepted. They were also happy. Jimin planned to take me on a date for our anniversary today. Right now I am getting ready.

 Right now I am getting ready

This is what I wore.
After doing my hair and makeup, I heard a car honking.
I wuickly took my phone and headed outside.
"Mom I am going!!" I yelled.
"Okay!! Have fun!!" She yelled from the kitchen.
I went outside to see Jimin in a suit waiting for me in his red lamborghini. I opened the door and sat down.
"So where are we going?" I asked.
"Its a surprise." Jimin said.
He started the car and I just stared outside watching the night sky and full moon. I was very happy to have jimin by my side. I started thinking about our first meeting and how we stuck on tge rooftop. How the others protected me from him, the bathroom incident, when I saw him in the house and how we ended up dating. How we told the others and found out all of them were dating. I let out a chuckle thinking of the incident.
"What are you laughing at." Jimin asked.
"Nothing, just the past memories." I told jimin everything we did together remembering every moment. We started laughing thinking of them.
"Those are good memories." He said wiping the tears of laughing.
"Yeah." I said.
"We are here!!" He said he unbuckled his seatbelt.
"Already?" I asked.
"Its been at least 1 hour since we are talking." He said.
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said laughing.