Episode 5

The day I saw you... I fell in love with you. You were wearing that purple dress of yours and I was staring at you for hours.....

This is not part of the story but these days, I have been writing some poems so maybe I will put some of the phrases at the beginning of a chapter.
Hope you are enjoying the story.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Beepbeepbeep beepbeepbeep.
"Ahh!! Who the hell has put an alarm clock in my room!?!" I said as I sat up while eyes still close. I took the small thing and threw it against the wall. It crashed on spot. I was about to take my phone but felt a paper on the desk. I opened my eyes and saw a yellow paper more like a letter. I rubbed my eyes to have a clear view as my sight was still blurry. I started reading the letter.

Goodmorning Y/n! I think you have already broke the clock that I have put to wake you up otherwise you will be late for school. Me and your dad left early for work. Have a great day honey....

From Mom :)

I stood up and collected the pieces of the clock and put it in the drawer full of my broken clocks. Yup... Everytime my parents go on business trips they bring a lot of alarm clocks for every day because I break them all the time.
I got up and went to the bathroom. After taking a shower, I put my uniform, makeup and my glasses, wig, etc....
I locked the front door and head to school. As soon as I entered the school, I saw BTS except for Jimin waiting for me.
"Hey guys!!" I said.
"Hey Y/n!!" They said in a sinc.
"Where is Jimin?" I asked to make sure I don't get in trouble.
"He will come late today." Jin said.
"As always..." Yoongi added.

After that we went to our class. The teacher came and started taking attendance and the door bursted open to reveal Jimin. He came leisurely to his seat while his uncle aka the teacher shook his head in disbelief. He sat down next to me and put his head down going to sleep. The time went by very fast.

Dring!!!!!!!!!!!
The bell rang indicating lunch time. I went to the canteen looking for BTS. And there they were but Jimin was there also. I went to sit on an empty table...alone. BTS saw me but they didn't give me a reaction as Jimin was there. Jungkook would look at me sometimes when Jimin is not watching him and smile at me. I was eating my lunch peacefully when I felt something wet on my head. I looked up and saw....... Park Jimin !!!! I looked at the rest of them and they came to me running. Why are they running?? Jimin's face was changing from a smirk to a confused look. That's when realisation hit me. My makeup !!! It's coming out. Taehyung took Jimin away with him while he was yelling at him to let him go while trying to look at me. Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Hoseok quickly hid me and walked with me to the bathroom. They escort me to the girl's washroom. They came inside too so that they could help me and lucky them, there was not anyone here as everyone must be at the canteen.
"Omg... You were about to get exposed right now." Jin said.
"Yeah... Thank you guys. You are my true friends." I said.
"No need to thank us but do you have more makeup." Yoongi asked.
"Sadly no........" I said.
"What will we do now??" Jungkook asked.
"I have an idea!!" Hobi said.

"Okay its done!!" I said and looked at the rest.
"Ok you look the same now." Hobi said.
The idea was that Hoseok went to my house and brought my makeup within 5 min. We had locked the bathroom and there were two girls who had come and knocked but we didn't open.
"But what will we tell Jimin??" I asked.
"I planned about this, that's why I brought a new uniform for you from your home. If Jimin ask you about what happened just tell him that your blouse became transparent...." he said a bit awkward with the reason.
"Ok..." I said still feeling awkward.
"But guys... I sincerely thank you guys for helping me..." I said.
"No probs Y/n!!" Jungkook said.
"No need to say thank you. We are friends." Jin said and I just nodded. The bell rang and we went to class.

Jimin's POV
That Taehyung!!! He will pay to not let me see that nerd. There was definitely something wrong with her face. It was like melting. But why did the others protect her?? Even Namjoon hyung started giving me excuses to not bully her while the others went with her. I need to ask her in class. Thats when she came in tge class. The teacher is still not here. Before she could sit down, I grabbed her arm and pull her to the rooftop. I could hear gasps but ignored them. I slammed shut the door and yanked her infront of me.
"What the hell are you doing!?!" She yelled at me.
"Answer my questions!! Why are my hyungs and dongsaengs protecting you?! What happened to your face when I poured water on you?! What did you do to them?!" I yelled at her.
"Thats thats their decision to protect me!! Mind your own business!! Nothing happened to my face but for sure you poured water on me and my uniform also got wet because of you!!" She yelled at me back.
"So why would they hide you from me ?!?" I asked.
"Because my uniform was wet!!" she said.
"So what?!" I asked her angrily.
"My blouse became transparent and became seethrough " She said.
"That's not an excuse!!" I said.
"It is not excuse!!" She said.
"Okay let's check it!!" I said smirking and took my water bottle out of the backpack that I forgot to keep it in class.
"W-what are you doing??" She said and started backing away. Her back hit the wall and I threw the water on her blouse. It became see through and I could see her figure and....... her bra... I was turned on by this sight, I don't know how... I kept staring at her cleavage. That's when she slapped me.
"Stop staring at me!!" She said as she covered herself with her hands.
"I-I was n-not staring at you!!" I said.
"Oh really? You pervert!!" She yelled at me.
She went to the door and opened it but........it didn't open!!!. She was struggling with it and it still didn't open.
"Wait let me try bitch.. you can't even do something properly." I said.
"Ok try it.." she said with daring eyes.
I tried opening it.

But..........

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Wait for the next update to know what will happen