üñō

📍LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA

8,543 likes| 1,345 retweets

real.ona: that sunlight tho!💛

user1: a true queen!

user4: teach me your ways!

normani:❤️

real.ona replied to normani: ☺️

neviah360: yo come to the 360 party!

real.ona replied to neviah360: the what???

neviah360 replied to real.ona: check yo shit!

————————————
neviah360 sent real.ona a message

neviah360: do you know the prettymuch boys?

real.ona: if I asked you what is a 360 party! How in the hell do you expect me know the prettymuch boys???

neviah360: well I think you're cool so you tryna to pull up?

real.ona: I guess as long as my friends go.

neviah360: bring them! We need more people to the 360 gang!😈

real.ona: okay send me the addy!

neviah360: okay. *inserts the address*

real.ona: okay c ya later!

———————————
Hailey texted her friends about the party and they was going to meet up at her house. Hailey got up and got ready. She was dressed in a crop top and some high waisted tight skinny jeans. She walked downstairs and waited for the girls to come. Someone rung the doorbell and Hailey got up. She opened it and saw the girls.

"What's up bitches" Hailey smirked

Daniella smiled at her

"What's uppppp" Mia said

Hailey grabbed her stuff and her car keys and walked out the house. Before she left she locked the door and they walked to her car. Hailey opened the car doors with the button on her keys and they got in. Hailey put the address in google maps and started to drive to the place. While they was driving, Ansley started to play some music. It was group because they heard different voices. All the girls started to hype when the beat dropped. They all started to move to the song at the red light. Hailey turned down the music and asked Ansley the question.