çüatrø

Hailey woke up at seven o' clock in the morning. She sat up in her bed and started to check her phone. She didn't see any new messages from anybody then she felt something wet underneath her. She looked down and saw a whole lot of blood. She got mout of the bed and ran to the bathroom. She took off her clothes and saw her clothes full of bed. She started to curse and hopped in the shower. She took a bath then turned off the shower twenty minutes later, put on some clothes. Before she could put on some clothes, she grabbed a pad and a tampon then put them on. Hailey was dressed in Edwin's hoodie that he gave when she was at his house and sweatpants. She walked downstairs and started to feel some cramps. She wrapped her arm around her stomach. She walked back upstairs and grabbed the sheets and the blanket. She went to the washing room and put them in the washing machine. After that, she walked back to her room and grabbed her phone then she walked downstairs and sat on the couch. She was cramping and she needed somebody to cuddle with so she called Edwin.

"Hey Hailey" Edwin greeted

"Hey Ed, ummmm well Mother Nature started so I was wondering could come over and cuddle with me" Hailey asked

"Yea sure! I'll be there around 7:45 ish" Edwin estimated

"Okay then see you later" Hailey said

"Alright bye" Edwin said

Hailey was just watching tv on the couch for about forty minutes till someone rung the bell. She got up and opened the door. She saw Edwin holding up a bunch of snacks. She put her hands over her mouth.

"awwww Eddie" Hailey said

Hailey grabbed her phone and took a picture.

"Come on in Eddie" Hailey said moving out of the way

Edwin walked inside and placed the treats on the table. She shut the door and walked over to the couch and sat down. Edwin pulled Hailey on his lap and laid both of them on the couch. they started to cuddle and Edwin kept tickling each other.

"Stop it Eddie...stop it...." Hailey said out of breath

Edwin stopped and Hailey started to go on her phone. She posted the picture and put her phone down. They started to watch some movies then started to feel sleepy but all they cared about was that they was in each other arms and that's what happen.

————————————-

15,567 likes | 1m retweets

real.ona: Eddie came over here and bought all of this for me. I was shocked and happy tho because Mother Nature came in. I love you Eddie❤️

user1: awww edwin is so sweet!

user2: are y'all dating because y'all need to!

brandon_arreaga: wow Edwin never went out his way to buy us stuff like that....

real.ona replied to brandon_arreaga: because Bee, you're not on my level.😚

zionkuwonu: dang bee, how in the hell do you get roasted on Twitter???

therealnickmara: best friend you sharing???

real.ona replied to therealnickmara: hell naw! I'm not sharing no food!

daniellaperkins: dang I wish Zion would treat me like that....

real.ona replied to daniellaperkins: when you cramping real bad, he'll understand.

tiffany.bondoc: clout chaser.

real.ona replied to tiffany.bondoc: oh i'm sorry but I will like for you to try again. You're just describing yourself.

——————————————
The girls and the boys was on their way over to Hailey's house to hang out. They parked in her driveway and got out of the car.  They walked to the door and May opened it because she used to live her with Hailey. She opened then they walked inside and saw Hailey and Edwin cuddling.

"Awwww they're sooo cute" Nick whined

Everyone pulled out their phone and started to  take pictures or record them. Edwin heard a flash go off so he looked at to where the sound came from and saw everyone with their phones out pointed at them. Edwin shook his head.

"Why" Edwin asked

"You'll thank us later" Daniella said

Then everyone's attention went to the snacks that was on the table. They tried to run to the table but somehow Hailey heard them and looked at them. She gave them the death glare and they stopped in their tracks.

"back away from the table" Hailey said

They slowly started to back away. Edwin and Hailey got up from the couch and looked at the group of friends.

"What do you guys want" Hailey asked

"We wanted to hangout" Zion said

"Okay what do you guys wanna do" Edwin asked

Brandon and May looked at each other

"MONOPOLY" Brandon and May yelled

————————————
WC: 778 words

"Be yourself" ~ Kira