çïñćø

After hours of monopoly, everyone was tired. Hailey had enough of everyone taking her money. She was first person out of the game so she got up from her spot and went to the living room while everyone was at the kitchen table. Well...Brandon won. Everyone sat in the living room thinking about what to do.

"Hey let's get kick out of a store" Edwin suggested

Everyone nodded and got up. They all got out of the house and before they left Hailey locked the door. Everyone ran to the backseat expect for Hailey who was went to the passengers and Edwin who was driving. They got in and Edwin started to back out to the driveway. While Edwin was driving, everyone was still debating which story they wanted to go to.

"Let's go to Walmart" Ansley suggested

"Naw Let's go Publix" Zion suggested

"No let's go to Target" Brandon said

Everyone started to argue so Edwin decided to be the adult in this situation.

"Guys! Chill...how about we split up into two teams. Brandon you're a captain and Zion you're a captain. Choose your teammates" Edwin said

"Okay then I pick May" Brandon said

"Alright then I'm choosing Daniella" Zion picked

"Hailey" Brandon said

"Ansley" Zion said

"Edwin" Brandon said

"Austin" Zion said

"Nick" Brandon said

"Normani" Zion said

Okay so Brandon's team was Hailey, Edwin, Nick, and May. Zion's team was Normani, Austin, Ansley, and Daniella. Luckily Publix and Target was right across each other so Edwin parked in the Publix parking lot and they got out of the car. Brandon's team was face to face with Zion's team.

"Okay so first team to get kicked out wins" Zion said

Brandon nodded. The opposite teams went into their store. Brandon's team went into Target while Zion's team went into Publix. Hailey and Edwin already ran off to the pillow section and started to hit each other with the pillows. Brandon and May went to the food section and started to scream. While Nick was just being himself. In Publix, all of Zion's teammates went to the cake section and started to run around the cakes singing happy birthday. Okay sooo, Hailey and Edwin was still okay fighting then a worker saw them.

"HEY" The worker yelled

Hailey and Edwin looked at the worker. They put the pillows down and started to run. The worker started to run after them. Hailey and Edwin went past May and Brandon. Brandon and May was confused till they saw the worker. The worker stopped and looked at May and Brandon holding chips in their hand and chips on the ground. May grabbed Brandon's hand and started to run. The worker chased after all the couples. Nick saw them and started to run with them. Now a bunch of worker started to chase them. Brandon's group was stop in front of worker.

"Get out of our Target. You're banned for life" The worker said

They nodded and walked out. They started to laugh and looked over at Publix. They didn't see Zion's team nowhere so they walked to the car. They was waiting for Zion's team to come out. After thirty minutes later, Zion's group was being pushed out by security. They was out of the story and the security walked back inside the story shaking his head. They walked to the car and saw Brandon and them.