Prologue

(Y/N)= Your Name
(F/F)= Favorite Food
(E/C)= Eye Color
(H/C)= Hair Color

Your P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~
"Mommy? Daddy? Where are we?" I asked.

"Shut up and get out of the car brat!" Daddy yelled.

I opened the door with my backpack on, hopped out, and closed the door.

"Now go through the gate and don't come back." Mommy growled.

"Ok mommy. You'll follow me right?"

"Shut up and go you little shit!" She yelled.

I quickly nodded and did as I was told. Hearing the car speed away I ran behind a wall to cry. They did it... they left me here.

"Mommy... Daddy... why?!" I kept crying while trying not to be loud. The monsters might come after me if I'm too loud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~

It had started to rain a little bit. Looking around for something to hid under I saw a small bus stop bench. I ran and hid under the bench.

"They'll come back... right?"

I opened my bag and got my stuffed bunny.

"Maybe we can get a new home Hoppins." I said holding Hoppins closely.

I slowly closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep. Little did I know the big surprise that was in store for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A/N]: Well then, let's see how you get to your new home.... next chapter XD Don't worry, I'll update this later today, hopefully. You are currently 5 in this story. Thank you for reading this chapter!