Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~Your P.O.V.~~~~~~~

They had told me my new home was ready, and gave me a bag with some things to help teach me as well as a box. I don't know what I need to learn, but they said it would be fun! I took the box and stood in a small circle they had made.

"Bye bye! Thank you for being nice to me!"

"It was not an issue little one. Now, is there anything else you would like of us?" The owl lady asked.

"Oh! My Nana gave me something, I still have it. It's the last thing she gave me other than Hoppins. She gave me a music player with music CD's. Is it ok to keep them?" I asked.

"Of course, just keep them safe, ok?" She hummed.

"OK! Thank you miss!" I smiled and nodded. "I'm ready!"

"Then you shall be on your way. Thank you for being so kind. Please, stay that way for us." The raven man said.

In a small glow of light I was in a new place, I fell on my butt though.

"Oof!" I held my bunny tightly, then checked if he had any stains.

I then heard two pairs of feet make their way to the room I was in.

Someone moved the curtains and walked in.

"Oh, hello little one." The lady said. Behind her was a person with white hair, a soft smile, and a snake around their neck.

"Pretty!" I said looking at the snake.

The snake slithered down and over to me.

"You're so pretty!" I exclaimed again.

"Her name is Faust. My name is Asra, and this is Arisa." They said pointing at the miss who said hello.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Hello, my name is (Y/N)." I smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too, are you hungry? Do you need anything?" Arisa asked.

"No thank you, I am pretty sleepy though. May I take a nap?" I asked.

They smiled and nodded. Asra walked over, picked me up, and climbed a ladder into a small room.

"This will be your room, ok? Let Arisa know if you need anything, she will usually be in the room below." They said.

"OK, thank you! Where will you sleep though?" I questioned.

"She has a spare few blankets, I'll be ok. Now get some rest." Asra stated.

"Thank you!" I giggled. Faust had slithered her way around my arm and flickered her tongue at me.

Asra had laughed lightly and put me to bed, tucking Faust and I in.

"Have a good rest little one." They smiled, I nodded and started to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~T.B.C. .....