Spider's Web

Last Time:

The second Naruto walked in that shrine he realized two things. One, that Kurama never said much about this village because it wasn't something you tell a child. Two, he remembered that there was another word in the tongue twister he didn't recall until now ... Perverted Pollen Peppering of Pretty Purple Posies Poses Petals ...

XXXXXXXXX

Shino just stared at the bizarre object in the shrine ...

Have you ever seen a spider hanging from the ceiling rafters with its legs dangling in the air? It looked like that. Just eight long slender metal bars, two sets of four curved towards each other, in the middle of the shrine ceiling over a small circular podium. The legs had straps and cuffs at the tips as if someone was meant to be strapped in ...

"So these go around the waist and connect, correct?"

"Yes. You seem familiar with this setup."

The bug user was only vaguely aware of Naruto talking to the Red Admiral. He was too busy staring at the body of the 'spider', which was a circular track going across two rafters that let the contraption turn a full 360° around the podium to view the entire flower filled room. Yes, flowers.

It just so happens there was no floor to the shrine. It was just a field of purple buds with that spidery thing dangling in the center over the short podium and a few stepping stones leading to the podium. Granted, those things weren't enough to really get a great idea of what was meant to happen, but the walls had screens with graphic pictures of naked men strapped in the 'spider' that described everything.

"Ok I strap, inject and spin... I need to spin him to get as much as possible."

"At least half. The items I mentioned are in the podium, understand?"

"Yeah ... Shino are- ... Shino? ... Shino!"

Finally, the bug user tore his eyes away from the contraption and started walking over the stepping stones towards the short circular podium, "We have to do this." He noticed no one was walking behind him and looked over his shoulder. Shino winced when he saw Naruto staring at the ceiling, which was mostly skylights save for the supporting rafters, running his fingers through his blonde hair almost out of frustration.

Naruto sighed, "Yeah, I know." He said as he followed. It didn't occur to him that Shino immediately thought that the blonde was dreading doing this with a bug user. Of course, why would Naruto think that? Naruto never had an issue with insects though he was dreading an issue. He was wondering how the hell he was going to explain this to Kurama. "Ok, you have to strip and I hook you in."

"Are you sure you can figure this thing out?" A very nervous Shino asked as he slowly took off his jacket.

"It's not too different from any other things I've seen. Just a big sex swing." The blonde said as he shrugged casually.

"Y-you've done this before?!" Shino uncharacteristically yelped.

"Well not this exact set up, but ..." Naruto blinked as he realized Shino may not be talking about the set up. "Ummm ... Shino, have you had sex before?"

Shino flinched and nervously adjusted his glasses, "I ... no."

"Oh." Naruto winced as the awkward feeling lingered a moment. It wasn't shameful to be a virgin. Not by any means. However, he doubted this was what Shino had in mind when he thought of his first time. "The Red Admiral said we can't back out now that we know their ritual ... I could try and do what I can with clones if you don't-"

"I'll be fine." Shino said quickly, but he still didn't make eye contact with the blonde. "The village needs this treaty." He said determined to complete this mission.