8 Nacrene City Museum

Pokémon Update:
Oshawott (m)- Mild
Moves: Tackle, water gun, razor shell
Pidove (m)- Quirky
Moves: Tackle, gust, quick attack
Lillipup (m)- Modest
Moves: Tackle, bite
Tepig (m)- Adamant
Moves: Tackle, ember, fire pledge
Munna (f)- Lax
Moves: Psywave, yawn, psyshock
Snivy (f)- Serious
Moves: Attract, vine whip, leaf storm

Entering Nacrene City, Touko smiles while spinning around, admiring the scenery in the city. All the houses were painted over and redesigned. "The building look so beautiful!" Touko exclaims as she stops and looks to Cilan, Oshawott agreeing from his perch on her shoulder.

"They're actually unused warehouses the city leases to artist, and because of that, Nacrene City is known as the 'city of art'." Cilan says as he smiles and looks around. "In fact, the museum here is also the Nacrene City Gym," he says as Cilan points to a building in the distance.

"Are you youngsters looking to challenge the Nacrene City Gym?" An elderly man appears next to Cilan after he finished what he was saying.

"Uh, yes, sir." Touko says as she looks at the newcomer.

"Hmmm," the old man hums, "the museum hasn't be open all day. It was supposed to have an exhibit open today for secret artifacts, but the museum suddenly cancelled it," he says. He waves to Cilan and Touko, "That's all I have to say."

"Ah! Thank you!" Cilan shouts his thanks to the retreating back, "I wonder why the museum suddenly closed?" he talks to himself under his breath.

"Well!" Touko exclaims, "We'll just have to find out!" she says as she grabs Cilan's hand and pulls him in the direction of the museum.

After being unceremoniously dragged to the museum, Cilan, Touko and Oshawott stand at the entrance in front of the large, mahogany doors.

Touko raises her hand, preparing to knock on the door. Suddenly, the group hear a terrified scream echo from behind the door. A few seconds later, the door vibrates, like something just slammed into it on the other side. The knob jiggles and a man tumbles through the double doors and lays at Touko's feet. The man wore a grey suit with a light green undershirt. He sports brown dress shoes that matches the color of his short hair. His black, framed glasses were also slipping down his nose.

"Sir! Are you alright?!" Cilan asks, concerned as he bends to the man's level.

"In there!" The man yells as he points to the open doors, "It's horrible!" he cries.

The group look through the doors and see nothing but an empty hallway.

"It... looks like a hallway to me." Touko says as she observes the hallway.

"The hallway is fine, it's just that a dome fossil was chasing me!" he cries again.

"But," Cilan gets up while helping the man to his feet, "I don't see a thing."

"It's there all right." The man says, trying to convince us as much as himself.

"Then let's check it out!" Touko exclaims, running straight into danger with Oshawott hanging onto her.

Oshawott hops off Touko's shoulder and leads the way, running through the hallways and taking turns. Touko follows with Cilan and the man behind her. The group arrive in a room decorated with fossils.

"Over here!" Oshawott calls, pointing to the dome fossil.

"The dome fossil is right over there." Cilan says, turning to the hallway.

"But how?" The man asks as he peeks around the corner, "It was just chasing after me a minute ago!"

Touko realizes that while she was running, the man was cowering behind the wall.