Chapter 7: A witch of a Magical girl

"grief seed? What does that mean said Elizabeth." Elizabeth held the grief seed in her hand."

"Grief Seeds are black egg-shaped thorns created at the birth of a witch. Once planted, they form barriers that hide the witch from the sight of regular humans,"

"When a witch is defeated, the Grief Seed that is left behind can be used to cleanse and restore magical power to a Soul Gem said kyubey."

"Really said Elizabeth."
Elizabeth was in her room it was late at night."

"Yes take out your soul gem but keep the grief seed away from it for now so I can show you something said kyubey."

"Elizabeth took out the soul gem."
The dark and dim color of the gem showed."

"You see how half of your soul gems tainted said kyubey."
Tainted? Said Elizabeth."

"Your soul is inside this gem, all Magical girls use grief seeds to purify them said kyubey."

"It gives energy to the gem and give power to the Magical girl so she can get back and fight battles said kyubey."

"What happens if it doesn't get purify said Elizabeth."
Well It's something I don't like taking about really but sense your the one asking I guess I have to for your safety said kyubey."

"My safety said Elizabeth."
Yes Elizabeth so please listen carefully, and please don't tell Ciel I don't really think he would be able to handle it said kyubey."

"Ok I promise said Elizabeth."
Then I'll tell you, you see Elizabeth midford if the soul gem is fully tainted after if not purify you will be in danger said kyubey."

"Once fully tainted a grief seed will be born the seed of a witch, the Magical girl will no longer be a Magical girl but an enemie to others magical girls and humans said kyubey."

"So if I don't purify it, I have a possible chance of me becoming a witch!, Like Candy!? Said Elizabeth."

"To exact yes you would but I've seen new things that could happen instead of becoming a Witch, more like a doppel will form said kyubey."

"What's a doppel? You mean like an imposter! Of me! Said Elizabeth."
More different then an imposter your witch form will become your new source of power said kyubey."

"But this form is attached to a magical girl and is really dangerous not all Magical girls like Doppel magical girls, they called them witch's in human form said kyubey."

"There are only a few magical girls I know who use this power but for there safety I am not going to Manson them said kyubey."

"I understand and I will keep it a secret Said Elizabeth."
Ok so how do purify my soul gem with the grief seed said Elizabeth."

"Put your soul gem next to the grief seed and watch said kyubey."

"Elizabeth put her soul gem next to the grief seed." The soul gem cleared right up."

"Wow it's amazing said Elizabeth."
See this is what magical girls do they get save the world and get rewarded with a grief seed said kyubey."

"I am going to need the grief seed so the witch doesn't hatch again said kyubey."

"Wait really it will hatch again! Said Elizabeth." Here give it to me and I'll show you what to do said kyubey."

"Elizabeth gaved kyubey the grief seed." Kyubey ate it by her backside."
Um did you ate it? Said Elizabeth."

"Well you can say that a little but don't worry about it said kyubey."
You should get some rest now said kyubey."

"Right it's late said Elizabeth."
The next day."
Elizabeth ran out of the apartment."
Lady Elizabeth slow down please said sebasatian."