Chapter 10: A Witch Hatch's

"Edward why are you here!? Said Elizabeth, who's Edward said Sasara."
I am Edward said Edward."

"Sasara um guys Edward here, he's... How do I put this..... He's my brother said Elizabeth."

"YOUR BROTHER! Said Rena."
You have a brother Elizabeth? Said Sasara."
Ok enough about this brother nonsense you girls are expecting what was that thing your flights and all that said Grell."

"Well we are Magical girls that thing that we were fighting was a Witch said kyoko."

"Magical girls bring light of hope to the world witch's bring darkness said homura."

"I should say that about you your a demon yet you fight to protect the hope of light that demons hate said William."

"Well you could say the person who brings light is a girl who I protected though every timeline I was in Said Houma."

"She is the soul I must protect different from other demons I don't like eating souls said Houma."

"There nothing but people to me and all Magical girls as well, but I did not just come here for a reason said homura."

"Then what do come from why is Elizabeth a magical girl! Said Edward."

"Well I come with a warning there is a witch coming to Kamihama and it's not friendly it's called Walpurgisnacht said homura."

"And if that Witch reach's here it will kill everyone that's why we were sent here as he found the course of this witch's next move said koyko."

"We follow the goddess modoka a god of magical girls who wishes to free all From the fates said homura."

"You are a demon working for a
God how stupid are you! Said Willam." Wow rude look we have our own business here so how about you leave your heads out of our business said koyko."

"Oh right ciel he's going to be worried about me! Said Elizabeth."
Wait that Bart is a alive what about bassy said grell."

"Um if you mean Sebasatian he is alive said Elizabeth."
Bassy I am coming! Said Grell running down the stairs."

"Grell sutcliff you get back here this instance! Said Willam Chaseing him."
Elizabeth why are you doing this said Edward."

"I made a contact to get Ciel back and now as the contact I made goes I must fight to keep Kamihama city safe with my friends and other Magical girls said Elizabeth."

"Lizzie are you saying you can come back to London with us me and our Mom came here to collect you and bring you home said Edward."

"We are worried about you Lizzie Paula and father want to know your safe please you must return to London with us said Edward."

"I can't you guys just want me to marry someone else then Ciel I am not leaving unless if Ciel comes back with me said Elizabeth."

"Lizzie mother will be unpleased by your response but if it has to be done to bring ciel back to you I will make him do it myself! Said Edward."

"You don't even know what's going on with me and him said Elizabeth."
Um are you guys ok or should we just leave? Said Momoko."

"Yeah if you guys want to be alone we will go ok said Kaede."
I am out anyway homura let's go said koyko."

"Koyko took homura."
Are you guys ok if I walk home with you we can go to ciel and Sebastian said Sasara."

"Ok will go together but I am not talking to my brother! Said Elizabeth she walked away."