A normal day.

Emily began to wake up for school. She relized it was a Friday and got to sit with her friends at lunch, because last time she started a food fight.

Later that morning she got up, got dressed, and ate. Her bestfriend Luke always drove her to school. They were neighbors. Something weird happened to them that week!

Luke came buy her house to pick her up. Emily was thinking a strange thought. She was thinking that Luke and her were a couple.... But she didn't think they liked each other like that. Emily was wearing skinny jeans and sweater that say but she wanted to change cloths to surprise Luke when he picked her up. So she ran up stairs to change. She wore a pink sun dress with white converses. Her hair was straight long beautiful blonde hair.

Luke came to pick her up, as he always does he beeps the horn. Emily walking out.

Emily- " Hey Luke."

Luke- " hey princess." As he always call her but they arnt a couple.

Emily- " Why do you call me that again."

Luke-" You are one to me."

Emily-" Thanks." She began to blush.

They knew they both liked each other but something would tell them some bad would happen.

They are at school now going to 1st period.

They didn't have any classes together besides lunch.