Chapter 10

[Taeyong POV]

At dahil Saturday ngayon, gagala kami nina Johnny,Taeil,Xiaojun,Hendery,Yangyang at Ten. Manonood kami ng sine. Yung iba hindi na nakasama kasi may lakad din at projects na gagawin. After naming bumili ng foods and tix ,pumasok na kami. Then the movie "Along With The Gods" started.

(Sitting arrangement: Ten, JN,TI,YY,HD,XJ then me)

I was concentrated on the movie, nang may limang babae na dumaan sa harapan namin and seat on the left side. Aish!

"Taeyong - hyung, is that Seulgi-noona?" Xiaojun whisphered pointing to the girl in the front of my left side. Yeah,it's her. My heart hurts again. It's been three weeks since we broke up. I missed her. I wonder how she's doing right now without me. Did she already forget me? Ouch! It hurts like wtf!

"Yeah. It's Seulgi. Why?" I replied.

"Nothing. Are you okay, hyung?" I nod as a respond. Am i really okay? NOT. All the time I'm just staring on Seulgi , until there's someone called her on the phone (maybe). After she answered the phone call, she stand and said something to Wendy (one of her friends) Wendy just nodded and Seulgi bid a goodbye, then go out.

"Where are you going, hyung?" Xiaojun ask me immediately when I suddenly stand.

"Ah-Uhm-----rest room. I need to pee" I lied . The truth is, I'm going to follow Seulgi.

She is now on KyungSoo's Restau. And me? I am also here sitting on the corner where she can't see me and I can see her clearly. My jealousy raise up when I saw that she's meeting with a guy. They're talking and laughing ,they only stop nung dumating yung parents ni Seulgi together with that guy's parent i think? I don't know what they're talking about but I sense that there's somethin' will happen na hindi ko magugustuhan. I can't take it anymore seeing her happy with another guy, so I decided to leave. But I need to use the rest room first because nature's really calling. When I am on my way to the rest room, i saw three girls panicking and I saw another girl too,who's about to collapse ,matutumba na sana siya but I manage to catch her. Luckily, there's a room here for someone who wants to rest for a while. I already told the three girls to call this unconscious girl's friend to come here. I placed her on the bed and trace her face, she's so pale. Before I leave, I stare at her for a second. Take care of yourself, Jayeon.

In the next day, Jaemin called me. Sabi niya magpapasama daw siya sa akin going to market to buy vegetables and fruits. Wala naman akong ginagawa or gagawin ngayon kaya sasamahan ko nalang siya.

"Hyung!" tawag niya sa akin nung nakita niya ako.

"Jaemin!" I wave my hands to say hello.

"Salamat sa pagsama sakin ,Hyung ah. Si Lucas kasi may lakad" he says while rubbing his forehead.

"No. It's okay. Tara?" He just nod and smile.

I am having a nice time with Jaemin. He's so playful. While we are picking fruits to buy, kwento siya nang kwento about sa mga kagaguhan na ginawa nilang dalawa ni Lucas, ako naman tawa ng tawa. Nang mapansin namin na wala na kaming kailangang bilhin, we decided to find a fastfood chain.

"Is that Jayeon?" He says. Sinundan ko kung saan siya nakatingin and I saw Jayeon na nakatulalang naglalakad. What's wrong with her?

"It's really here" Jaemin confirmed. He run to her and I just follow.

"JAYEON-AH!" Jaemin called.

"Ay, buntis ako!" She shouted. My eyes literally goes wide. Ano daw?

"A-a-ano?" Jaemin startled while asking. He is maybe shock.

"Jae--Jaemin?" ngayon niya lang ata napansin na si Nana yung tumawag sa kanya.

"Ano yung sinabi mo?" He ask curiously.

"Ang alin?" tanong niya pabalik.

"Yung buntis ka?" Me and Jaemin are waiting for her reply but she just said "Baliw , reaksiyon ko lang yun." and laugh. Jaemin also joined her. I sigh in relief but Jayeon glance on me for a while then my heart skips it's beat.

"Uhm---Nana, gotta go. Nice to see you here"

"Nice to see you here too. Well then, see you next time" Jayeon just nodded and walk away. When Jayeon disappear , Jaemin says;

"Jayeon is so cute. How can she says that she's pregnant when she even don't have a boyfriend?" What? She don't have boyfriend?I want to ask Jaemin why but I keep silent.