Chapter Three: {You Tried... Failed, but tried}

"Finn, it wasn't - Well it was, but I'm your best friend so I have to say this - That Bad" I laugh, kicking my shoes off as we enter his room.

"It was worse. So much worse" he groans, burying his face into his pillow, "You're so dramatic. At least you tried... you really failed but trying that's the main thing, " I cringe as I say this, thinking back on the (terrible) performance (If you can even call it that). "Just try to forget that you totally failed, like REALLY failed, like dude shove the word fail out of your head. What does fai-"

"I can't forget, if you keep saying the word fail" he cuts me off, "but you're right, lets just forget and talk about how I'm not an idiot - I know you like him". I open my mouth to argue my side, because I am 100% sure that I do not like Noah Puckerman. "Don't even try to deny it" he butts in, "Finn Hudson, I do not like him" I deny it regardless of what he says.

"Now that's the end of the Puck conversation. Got it?" I give him a fake glare, then crack up laughing thinking about their performance. "Ok, ok. I'm sorry, I'm done I swear" I say, out of breath. I snort again then stop laughing. I hold my chest and lie down, panting.

"Are you actually done?" he gives me a look, he finds my amusement - amusing. I know he does, he just doesn't want to admit it. Because he's still hella embarrassed. "So what about that Sam kid?" he asks, literally out of no where.

"What about him? He's literally dating Quinn" I laugh, "yeah - well if I win her back, you can have him" he suggests, Quinn cheating on him. "Finn, what the hell man?" I sit up, suddenly upset at him. "I mean why not?" he shrugs. "Why would you do that to Sam after she cheated on you?!" I snap, he realizes I'm being serious and backs down, "fair point, ok. I'm sorry". "Plus, I'm not into anyone, ok?" I laugh, having calmed down.

*** The next day sisters***

"Finn! What the actual hell?!" I shove him, 110% mad at him. Of course the shove does basically nothing because sis is like 298479379 times smaller than this bich. "what'd I do?" he looks at me 110% confused, "Sam just told me that he dumped Quinn - why you may ask? I'm pretty sure you already know" I cross my arms and glare at him, "what were you thinking?" I raise an eyebrow at him. "Lena, seriously don't you think you're being a little dramatic?" he chuckles.

"You're ridiculous - I was the one who had to sit in my room on the phone with you every night because you were heartbroken and obviously not over her. Not only did you hurt Sam, but you also hurt Rachel. Think about it" I then walk off, muttering words that shall not be repeated. "Lord have fricken mercy on me" I add under my breath.

"Don't even worry about it. I'm fine, plus I'm with Santana now" Sam seems perfectly fine. It bothers me... Why? Because I'm more upset about it than he is. Why? I have not goddamn clue bois.

"That's - that's great Sam" I try not to blow up again. Ya'll this school is a mess ain't gonna lie. (A/N IDK what the fuck I'm on rn. But my writing is so trashy and messy atm, apologies) Quinn walks past, on the edge of crying and I just freeze. Sam laughs at my expression once she's gone. I roll my eyes and walk away. Not in the mood for anyone.

***

"Everyone is totally fricked in the head right now" I sing quietly to myself, walking into the choir room. "I say - everyone is totally fricked in the head right now. Right now yeah", "So lord have mercy."

I take a seat up the back in the corner alone. Finn at first gives me a weird look, then clearly remembers what happened and chooses to leave me alone. Good choice Hudson, I hum in my head.
***
I actually apologise for how bad this chapter is. I don't know where it was going or what the language used was. Please just ignore everything wrong with it thanks - me x