Chapter 12*

Rebecca

The doorbell rang.

I stood up and immediately ran to a mirror. Staring at myself, I hurriedly tried to fix my dress and hair. My outfit was much more appropriate than last time. Walking to the door, I exhaled as if that would do away with my anxiety.

After opening it, the butterflies in my stomach were at an all time high at the sight of him. He wore a white turtleneck, dark blue slacks that were buckled to his waist by a belt, and shiny Italian leather shoes. Marlon always looked effortlessly good even when dressed casually.

"You called, and I complied." Marlon rose his brows. "How do you do?"

Marlon was extremely charming. If you didn't look close enough you might mistake him for a gentleman.

"Good." I answered shortly. With pursed lips I extended my arm into the house. "Come in, won't you?"

He stepped in, looking around the foyer. "So this is what the entrance of your house looks like." I shut the door behind him. He turned me, a grin on his face. "I wonder what it looks like upstairs."

"I'm not sure if you'll ever, find out, Mr. Brando." I crossed my arms. "At least not in the fashion you hope."

"What do you mean by that?" He asked, surprised by my reaction. "I thought by inviting me here you finally agreed to finish what we started."

"In actuality, I just wanted to make it clear that I finished it. Marlon, I'm not a woman to cheat. I refuse to make my husband a cuckold, he's been too good to me for all of these years."

"You are in the need of something new. You said it yourself, you wonder what it would be like with another man." Marlon grasped the air in front of him. Then he stepped toward me, his hands gripping my arms. "You don't understand how much I want you... how ill leave you so satisfied."

"I am satisfied with my husband." I shut my eyes. My words said one thing, but my body said something completely different. Marlon slowly began wrapping his arms around me, pressing our torsos together. My eyes were still totally shut, I calmly allowed him to touch over my body. His hands looped under my arms and  stroked up my back. My arms laid limply over his as he clawed his fingers down my back. Then he slowly ran his late hands way down to my bottom. He squeezed it on both sides, pulling it up toward him. Between my legs began to pulse, my flower blooming for him.

His full lips came forward in order to kiss me, but I removed myself from his caress.

"Who do you think you are?" I turned away from him, placing a palm over my forehead as if I had a fever. I was sick, and it was a sickness I couldn't shake. Marlon's sexual prowess had seeped its way into my veins, and no doctor could cure that.

"Must you fight it?" Marlon stepped behind me. "You want me... I can see it all over your body language. You need someone to make love to you, or at least fuck you. And you need it badly."

"My husband provides that." I insisted, looking forward at the wall in front of me. A portrait of my husband and I hung there.

"But not like me." Marlon corrected. "Not like how I would."

I gave into my temptation all too soon. Suddenly, I couldn't control the words coming out of my mouth. "Touch me."

Marlon's hands reached from behind me and gripped my breasts. I rested my head back, it leaned on his chest. His hands continued to massage me, then one of them lowered down my stomach and tucked it's way in my pencil skirt. His bulge grew against my backside, I looped my hands behind my back and between our bodies to unzip my skirt. After yanking the zipper down, his hand had more room to further explore my body. He lowered it over my heat, then tensely pulled it up, causing my panties to press against my clitoris.

I rocked my hips in circles, moving against his hand for my own pleasure and against his bulge all at the same time. His hand began to move back and forth on the fabric of my underwear, stimulating me further. I gasped, lifting my hand to his bicep as if I was holding on for the ride. I found myself pushing my backside against him roughly as he continued to rub and squeeze my core over my panties.

I clawed down the fabric of his blazer as he continued to please me. Finally, I felt my legs go weak as I reached orgasm. His hand moved up my skirt, then slipped itself down into my panties. He swapped his fingers around, then brought them to my mouth. I closed my eyes as I sucked his fingers happily.

"You like to taste yourself, don't you?" He asked into my ear. "I bet Stan the doctor doesn't do that."

My lips gaped as I exhaled, he removed his fingers from my mouth and then walked in front of me. He kissed my lips, then his tongue explored my mouth. His lips kissed down my body as he began to crouch in front of me. He pulled up my disheveled shirt out from my pencil skirt, leaving kisses down my stomach. On his knees he pulled down my pencil skirt, then lightly licked my navel. I stepped out of my skirt, fondling my own breasts as I watched him remove my underwear. As he rolled them down my legs, he looked at the white honey webbed between my brown thighs. His eyes shut as he licked it, collecting what he'd extracted. A finger stuck inside of me as he licked over my clitoris, then his thing swiped over it.

He looked up at me, then grinned as he saw my facial expression. "How about that?"

I grabbed his hair, pulling him upward to stand. Then, I wrapped my arms around his neck as I kissed him deeply. Breathlessly, I pressed my cheek to his. "Alright. I want you. I want you badly, Mr. Brando."

"That's all I needed to hear." He mumbled as he began to step back. He took one last look at me. I was a mess, my skirt crushed and tugged at, my skirt and panties around my ankles. He touched the collar of his turtleneck, adjusting it. Then, he began walking toward my door. His hand cooly gripped the handle, then he looked back at me with a risen brow. "When you want my cock, just ring me."

After the opening of the door, he was gone. I stood exactly where he left me, shocked, turned on and a little confused. Then I stepped out of my panties and skirt. Up the stairs I strutted with just my shirt on as I headed toward the shower.