chapter 2

Bow, chicka, bow-wow

That's what my baby said

Mow, Mow, Mow

And my heart starts pumpin'

Chicka, chicka, chew-wop

Never gonna stop

“What happened? On no what have i done.”

Annie looked at her hands and there is blood then she sees Winston on the floor all bloody and Chuck hiding in the corner. She sees that Newt is passed out on the floor and Thomas is staring at her. 

“What did you do? 

“Thomas i don’t know the last thing I remember is talking to Newt.”

“I don’t believe you. Guards take annie away.”

“But that's the truth i don’t know what happened” Annie said screaming.

At that point Newt had woken up and ran towards Annie to help her but the guards just pushed Newt off her. 

“No Annie Thomas stop let her go. She didn’t do it was WICKED. Please let her go.”

“Take Newt to he was stupid to bring her here.”

“No Thomas please don’t do this.”

“You should have thought about that before you brought her here. Take him away.”

**** a few days later****

Thomas’s POV. 

I can’t believe I did that Newt trusted me and I sent him and Annie to WICKED without a second thought.

****flashback****

As the guards took Newt and Annie i eject them with something to knock them out. I had the guards load them up on a berg and sent to the Last City where WICKED is at.

****end of flashback****