5.

I drove myself to work and parked in front of the small cafe. I put my sunglasses on so no one could see my puffy red eyes.

"Oh Yonghee you're an hour late!" My boss said as he wrote me up.

"I'm sorry sir. I over slept." I said in a nasally voice.

I walked over the back room and put on my apron. Byounggon was in the back room stocking up some supplies.

"Oh! There you are, I thought you weren't gonna come in today." He said as he looked over at me.

I said nothing and continued to search for some supplies to set up.

"What's wrong Yong?" He asked.

I had enough, I turned around and crossed my arms. "Don't act like you don't know."

He froze and looked at me weirdly. "I'm not acting, now tell me what's up."

"Oh? So you don't know about how you've been sleeping with Seunghun for like what, 4 months now? When I go to my classes, you go and visit him huh? And now that I've got that new job at C9 I bet you you guys spend every waking moment together, right?"

"Hey listen I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well clearly you did, you wanted him to leave me so you and him can go runaway together and be happy. Don't give me your sorry because I don't wanna hear it. Now that you know what's up, leave me alone. I don't wanna have anything to do with you or him. He's all yours."

Byounggon went silent, I walked out of the room and continued my shift.

"Hyunsuk, I'm sorry about yesterday...I drank too much. Jaehwan realized he had enough so he kinda just left." Jinyoung said as he shook his head.

"Well I'm sorry." I said. "How are you feeling about that?"

"Eh, we were gonna break up sooner or later, I've been sleeping around and he knows that so I'm not bothered."

I laughed and combed my hair. "Well, we aren't shooting today since the director got sick. So I guess we can just rehearse or lounge around."

Jinyoung nodded and was about to sit down, then he got a call. "Hello? What? I said I wouldn't be available today! A photo shoot? Ugh I'm on my way."

"What?" I asked as I turned around.

"My manager just called me, he said I have to go to some photo shoot since some dude name daehwi couldn't show up."

"Aw , well will you be back at least?"

"Yeah, I should be back within two hours."

Jinyoung waved goodbye and headed out the door quickly.

I was wiping one of the tables down, when I heard the front door open. I looked up and saw Seunghun standing there, looking at me. I sighed and looked away.

"Babe please talk to me. We need to talk this out."

"No. You did what you did, I said what I had to say, we're done." I said as I walked away. "Why don't you talk to Byounggon, he's right there."

Byounggon came out of the back room and looked at Seunghun. They both said nothing to each other.

"Oh? So now you don't wanna have anything to do with each other?" I asked.

"Listen Yonghee I don't love him okay? I love you! Please just let me explain myself."

"I saw the messages, now go away!"